1.

I was anxiously waiting for frank to return from work. he hasn't paid attention to me this entire week so i HAD to act up. i took a deep breath and straightened out my white shirt that was like two sizes too big. Frank wanted easy access so he demanded i wore it. i heard the keys and mentally prepared myself.
"hey, doll, you miss me?" he looked at me with that look. he raised an eyebrow waiting for my response.
"y-yes sir... so much." i stuttered.
"go get ready in the bedroom..." he walked off to get himself ready i suppose. i sped walked into the bedroom and waited anxiously. after a while he walked into the room and took off his watch at the dresser.
"now why did you act up?" he said as he caressed my cheek.
"i wanted attention..."
"you still acted up, baby doll. on your knees."
i got on my knees and could tell he probably wasn't going to give me much more than this.
"kiss my boot."
"...no."
he took back and raised his eyebrow, chewing his gum much slower while thinking of a rebuttal.
"what did you just say to me?" he bended down to where i was on the floor.
"no." i repeated.
suddenly he grabbed my hair and pushed my lips onto the shoe.
"you don't say no to me young lady..." he growled.
i whimpered out of shame.
"good little slut." he went to slap my face as tears ran off of it.
"now suck." he pulled down his pants and pointed.
"y-yes sir." exactly what i wanted...attention.
i kitten licked the tip and his breath hitched. i then took it all in my mouth.
"atta girl." he said while running his fingers through my hair.
i hummed in response and started going up and down as fast as i could to make frank proud. i got him groaning and squeezed the base as it started to throb. he had his head leaned back and moaned as i kept going.
"oh, all mine, ah"
he couldn't hold it any longer and ended up releasing deep into my throat. i kissed his boot over and over when i was done to make up for disobeying him earlier.
"aw, are you sorry, pet?" he petted my hair as i nodded. we spent the rest of the evening on the couch, cuddled underneath a blanket and watching tv.