1

Kenma, your older brother by one year, had forgotten his water at home. You knew he'd be needing it since he had volleyball practice after school. So, being the good little sister you were (or not, you could also have ulterior motives), you decided to go and drop it off for him at the school gym. Suddenly, you find yourself feeling a little nervous. Not many boys on the team even knew Kenma had a sister. He gets pretty protective even though he tries not to show it too much. As you walk into the gym, a volleyball comes flying towards you. You brace yourself and protect your head. After a few seconds, you still haven't felt the hit so you squint your eyes open, relaxing your shoulders a little. Looking up, you see a tall boy with black spiky hair with his back turned to you holding out the volleyball he had just stopped from hitting you. As he turns around and bends over to your level (yeah cuz we short) so he can get a good look at you, you feel your cheeks heating up. "You alright?" He asks. "Y-yes thanks to you I'm fine." You reply. "So what's your name? I don't think I've seen you around." He asks. "My name is Y/N. W-what about you, what's your name,?" "I'm Kuroo Tetsurō. Hey can I get your number? You're pretty cute you know." He said as he placed his index under your chin, tilting your head up, capturing your eyes in his. "Oh sure." You reply. Handing you his phone, you put in your number. "Thank you chiibi-ch—" "KUROO! CAN I TRY HITTING? DO I DO IT WITH MY LEFT HAND OR MY RIGHT HAND?" Kuroo turns back to you, wearing an annoyed expression on his face. "I gotta go help Lev figure out his situation. It's like taking care of a giant toddler. Text me later" Kuroo sends a wink your way before jogging over to help Lev. You walk to towards the bench that has all of the team's stuff on it and set Kenma's water down. Feeling a pair of eyes on the back of your neck you turn around and see a pissed Kenma sending a 'why the hell was he talking to you' look your way.

____________________________________
Hey guys ~ !
Fangirl404 here, this is the first story I posted on here, so please bear with me
CLEM This chapter's for you, I hope you like it 💜
Remember to stay safe and listen to Yagami Yato.