Subject Spotted

"But-but Shuichi!This school is for Ultimates unlike us!"The Midget Tells The 6'0 Tall boy."Hehe...Its ok Koki! I'm pretty sure We are gonna be fine."Both boys Walk down the streets of despair. Arguing like an old married couple."Wait..who's that.?" Kokichi spotted Someone Taking to A Girl with big pigtails and and a a very inappropriate but a lil appropriate outfit.                                                                           "Hehe!~Remeber The plan ------- ----------!" The Lady said cheerfully holding a knife behind her back."Of Course Junko..I shall continue your legacy. The Average height boy walked away..but noticed Kokichi And Saihara staring and gave them a death glare.                                                                "SHUICHI YOU AND YOUR CREEPY STARING GOT US CAUGHT". The small male yelled in his friends face. Shuichi pinned the boy to the floor and pulled a pocket knife to the tip of his neck." Dont you dare talk to me like that ever agai-" Suddenly something  cut shuichi off and...or may I say someone."....you and your friend are irateing me...get to class" A boy with long white hair as spikey as shuichis knife.he had pale white skin and ocean blue eyes.he looked completely bland and depressed."Heh..whatever short bo-"shuichi went to turn around but saw no one."I'm down here you uncultured swine" shuichi looked down to see the shorter boy."he-he shorter than me!???" Kokichi went up and bent down to the pale boy."how tall are you?" The pale boy grabbed his hat and put it over his face."4'11.." the pale boy whispered. Kokichi and shuichi started cracking up immediately.This made kiibo embarrassed and annoyed."hey um..wanna walk the rest of the way to school with us?" Kokichi asked politely."I-I suppose that wouldn't hurt..." the pale boy had a tiny blush painted on his face....suddenly he was on kokichi back"E-eh!?' The pale boy said as being carried."Nishishi!~ You are just so small and fragile I didn't think you would be able to walk the whole way!" Kokichi said laughing. This made the pale boy blush a bit but sooner he fell asleep on the slightly taller boys back.