I TOLD YOU NOT TO READ THIS

"B-boss!! Please im just trying to do my job! What are you doing in here?!?" Said the square pantsed one timidly. Spongebob blushes deeply admiring the crustation before him, his large claws and, oh god his eyes. 

Spongebob feels Mr. Krabs' pinchers against his ass, giving a small squeeze making Spongebob squeal. 

"S-sir, we can't. Not here. Someone will catch us.." Spongebob only managed to squeak out before the crab groped him once again. 

"Ack! Mr Krabs! What has come over you?!" Mr. Krabs leans in close to the sponge, gently stroking his cheek with his noes. 

Squidward walks into the kitchen interrupting the tender and passionate moment. He sighs and takes a sip of his kelp juice and walks out. 

"I don't get payed enough for this" he murmurs to himself as he walks out the door. Mr Krabs wasnt going to let him go that easy though. 

"Squidward! Get in here!! You'll get double your pay next week!" He yelled through the small opening in the wall for orders to go out. Squidward did not return though, he kept going on with his business without a care in the world. 

The restaurant had calmed down some as it was around 8pm and getting later and later into the night. Water growing colder as the sun laid to rest and the moon was all that was left of the world above the salty sea. 

Spongebob reaches to turn the hot griddle behind him off. Mr Krabs had pinned him to the stove, krabby patties still sizzling and probably about burnt by now. Mr Krabs stops the yellow ones hand before he can even lay a finger on the knob to turn of the blistering heat of the stove. The crab man takes Spongebob's hand and guides it above his head and keeps it there. 

"I want it to burn  a little baby boy~" Mr Krabs said into spongebobs ear, barely even an inch away from his face. 

Spongebob turns his face away from him and blushes deeply, if that was even possible. He's always had a crush on his boss. Always sending lustful glances his way and staring at his dummy thicc ass every time he walks, there are advantages to being short. 

Mr Krabs grabs Spongebobs face and turns it to face him once again! 

"You are not gonna get away from me that easily baby boy." he growled.

Spongebob reminises on all his dirty thoughts hes had about Mr Krabs, the thoughts that hed think about while on a slow day at work. The thoughts that would keep him up at night, all leading up to this moment. He smiles to his boss, nodding, "yes sir" He croaks out. 

Mr krabs then used his pincher to move the wasit band of spongbobs square pants down ever so slightly, just low enough so he could grab a hold of his pi..

p

pi

piles of bible verses. 

"Oh heck yeah, this is gonna be a fun bible night." Mr krabs said backing away from Spongebob.