Teases

I woke up in a cold sweat. He was beside me sleeping peacefully. Before we went to bed we had sex. So neither of us had clothes on. I looked over at him trying not to look down. I guess he could tell I was looking at him because he woke up. "GoodMorning princess" he said with his sleepy voice. When I heard it I about fell of the bed. It was soothing. Really soothing. He sat up. "Is everything okay?" I say. Then he falls over. My heart about skips a beat. I climb on top of him and start to shake him. "Hayden are you okay" I say in a panick. I flip him over on to his back. Now I'm looking at him from the top. He slowly opens his eyes and smiles. He kisses me. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" I scream. He flips me over and and kisses me. "I fucking love you" he says. I wanted to smack him in his face so bad but I also wanted him and I wanted him now. I could tell he wanted me too. He kissed me again. Then went on to my neck leaving small bruises as he goes. He finds my soft spot and I moan. He moves down to my breasts. Leaving bigger bruises. Then he makes his way down to my entrance. He kissed me up and down my thighs and then licks around my entrance teasing me. Then without warning he sticks 2 fingers in. I moan so loud the neighbors can probably hear. And then starts to eat me out. I can feel it build  up in my stomach. It slowly increases as I get a closer to my high. I reach it finally and moan really loud. Hayden notices and stops.
"W-what" I say. He gets up and goes to shower not saying a word, leaving me horny as fuck.