Limitations

Limitations

Every man is built with a define purpose, a destiny, chosen by fate. They are gifted with skills and traits, traits that set them apart. we merely have to discover these skills, and discover our limits. 'Once we accept our limits, we go beyond them'- Albert Einstein. The clips on Danny Macaskill show us that the opportunities, the limits of mankind, well , there are no limits. We are only limited by our imagination and by ourselves. What we believe to be limits are actually rules and these limits are on the list of 'few rules to be truly broken', and when those rules are broken and the 'impossibilities' of the world are open to you, the opportunities are endless. But to break these limits takes time, patience, persistence and sheer courage, it took a lot of crashes or pain before Danny was able to perform the tricks he can now. Persistence is a huge key, you have to be able to stare 'I can't' in the face yet have the will to push on and say I can, no matter what anyone says, no matter what anyone thinks; I can and I will.

The opportunities of world are as abundant as the stars in the skies, there wouldn't be millions of them if we were all meant to wish on the same one. The atmosphere is our barrier from those stars, our limits, but it's proven that even that, can be broken through, then all of the heavens are open to us.