Part 1. Not So Secret Crush

You wake up on the air mattress as a guest at the weasleys. Ron (your bestfriend) spots your awake.

"Tired y/n? You only slept in by 2 hours!" Ron said sitting himself up.

"Yeah I guess, everyone must be tired after that game of quiditch" you said pulling yourself up.

"Got to admit I'm really tired myself actually, was a rough game!" Ron began to get out of bed , he pulled a sweater over his head " I'm gonna go down get some breakfast, probably dinner since its so late, see you down there."

"See ya ron" you rubbed your eyes and got up out of bed, you got dressed and headed downstairs to get some breakfast.

"Hey y/n! Harry coming over today, did you know?" Ginny said excitedly.

"No I didn't but it will be nice seeing him again, I heard hermione is coming too?" You looked at Ron.

"Yeah she's coming!" Ron blushed a bit.

"Morning y/n . " Fred said coming out the kitchen. " Sleep well?" He smirked.

"Yes I did thanks" you blushed at his smirk, everything about him made you blush.

"Y/n dear how did you sleep? There's breakfast on the table for you and Ron if your hungry. Help yourself." Mrs weasley layer the delicious looking breakfast on the table for you and Ron.

"Thank you Mrs weasley. I slept well. You?" You sat down to eat your food. Ron was allready seated and gobbling his break fast down.

"I slept well thank you. " Mrs weasley proceeded into the kitchen wich left you with the weasley boys and the one girl.

There was a knock on the door, Fred stood up walking over to the door. He was greeted by Harry. Ginny ran and gave harry a big hug.

"Hey harry, how was your start to the summer?" You stood up to go hug harry.

"Terrible, I honestly hate my uncle, aunt and my rotten cousion!" He sat down at the table and put all his things on the floor near the stairs case.

" Harry me ron and george prepared something for you!" Ginny then lead him outside she took ron and george with them leaving you and Fred alone.

"So there gonna be gone for a while." Fred said while scratching the back of his head.

"Yeah, water fight, wrestle, running race or cards? You choose I don't mind to be honest" You hoped he would choose wrestling.

"Water fight! I'll get the Muggle water guns , you change into my old quiditch outfit so you don't ruin that gorgeous one" You blushed and went to go change.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This part is short but I felt it needed to be short as an introduction!
You and Fred are good friends but you have a crush on him.
He may or may not like you back? Read on to find out!
Hope your enjoying it so far, I've never wrote a story before so give some feed back :)✨