03

ⓑⓔⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

ⓑⓔⓒⓞⓜⓔ ⓡⓞⓞⓜⓜⓐⓣⓔⓢ

"Move your hand away from her." Having her eyes glowed red, Sophie gripped the shoulder of Tomura and within a second, she tossed him on the ground, standing in front of Tsuyu and Midoriya protectively. The girl jumped high in the air and was about to throw a punch to him but Nomu suddenly regained his consciousness and stood in front of her to take the blow for Tomura. The huge creature grabbed her head and Sophie glared at him underneath his hand. "Didn't I tell you to sleep? Get the fuck out of my way."

She did a backflip and released herself from his hold, kicking his chin in the process to move Midoriya and Tsuyu and of course, Mineta as well to a safer place to take care of Aizawa. Everyone felt the tension and heard the intensity in her tone. Her face was unreadable, no fear, no invitational smirk. Sophie and Nomu circled while Tomura let out a triumph laugh, talking about how much he respected her for her bravery to save her friends but it was all going to be wasted. Sophie spitted blood after she got punched on her face yet, she didn't back down.

"Young Sophie–"

Her tongue was soaked in the taste of her own blood. Bruised and winded, she pierced her spear into his skin deeply and Nomu's arm lost tension and his legs began to weaken. Another yawn and she was getting sleepy. A sign of her losing her power and she was determined to finish it quickly as her head was pounding. She brought a fist to his face, snapping his neck with her elbow. All Might swallowed hard, he could see her losing control of her violence and he knew he should stop her but at the same time, he knew she didn't want to be stopped.

He then thought to finish the others and brought the kids to the entrance, turning around to watch Sophie didn't even let Nomu to have a chance to give her a blow. Her hands were all wounded and injured. Her brown hair was messy and her clothes were torn. Her menacing eyes were a blazing red and she slashed her spear back and forth, then dodged to the side in one fluid move when Nomu charged with a mighty cry. His agile movement began to slow down and Sophie snapped her head towards Tomura who was trying to disturb All Might saving her friends.

The girl quickly slid under Nomu and hit the blue haired guy which resulted her to crash into Nomu. Sophie let out another cough and All Might grabbed Nomu's hand from attacking her. "Uncle–together?" The buff guy looked at her and he was about to insist her getting treated but after seeing her fury eyes, the Number One Hero eventually nodded his head, unaware of her knowing his secret. She couldn't just let him handle Nomu alone in that condition. Midoriya was not the only who knew his secret and the predicament he was in.

Sophie widened her eyes when Nomu suddenly wrapped his arms around All Might and pressed his hand on his side, the exact area where the hero was injured. The villains must know something and Sophie used her Quirk to drain water in his body but her Quirk wasn't useful at that moment since he can regenerate his cells. The warp gate trapped those two and Sophie held her hand towards the hero, calling out for him. Her ability can help him to feel less pain and All Might reached for her hand but Nomu stepped his foot on her arm, making her cry out in pain.