Chapter 1 Coming Home

You were driving home from work in a bad mood because you thought you were getting a raise and moving to a higher position. But turns out your rival and co worker Erwin, got what you thought would be your position instead. But just as you were walking out to your car, it starts raining furiously and you're soon drenched in water. Luckily, your house is only a few miles away but you are still cold and shivering. You get home safely and you unlock your front door to come home to your boyfriend, Hisoka cooking y/fd. "Hello darling" Hisoka says softly, "How did your day go?*smirk*" " Terrible" you sigh while starting to tear up. "Fucking  Erwin got the spot I wanted was for the big project and I moved down a spot. I'm just so fucking upset! I had been waiting all month to hear the words "y/n you're hired at the top spot for our new project!" But of course it didn't happen. " Well why don't you go take a shower while I continue to cook dinner dear? " Hisoka said "Okay I guess it'll calm me down" *You go to the bedroom and get undressed to then head to the shower* *Hisoka finished up dinner approximately 3 minutes after you start the shower. "Why don't I go join her, I've got a bunch of flour on me anyways." * Hisoka cleans up the kitchen and fixes both yours and his plate* *He undressed in the bedroom just has you did and you hear him walking but you aren't sure where to. You call his name but when you do, he appears to be standing at the shower door smiling at you.* "H-Hisoka?" you stutter "What are you doi-" * He steps in and picks you up, while you hug him with your legs rapped around like a baby.