Introduction

Before I start the story I'm going to tell you about Sanya Wingdings(you) hope you enjoy this information about her :3

*In the Underground*

It was a normal day in the underground, Sans was sleeping at his station as usual,                                SANS: Papyrus yelled. One of Sans's eye sockets  opened to see his brother standing there a little bit mad that his brother was sleeping on the job. SANS YOU FELL ASLEEP AT YOUR POST AGAIN!!Sans smiled then said: Sorry bro guess. SANS NO!! I'm just bone tired. SANSSSSS STOP WITH THOSE TERRIBLE PUNS!!! Sans chuckles.

*Little bit later*

A portal opened up and sucked Sans in and when he was on the other side he landed in a house, he got up he then noticed something wasn't right. Sans went around the house to fine a mirror, when he looked in the mirror he started to panic because he was now a she with white hair and light blue eyes.

After calming down she went to the living room and looked down; there was all her friends prize possessions. One of Toriel's flower plates, Asgore's trident, Alphy's lab coat, Undyne's spear; some of Mettaton's merch, Chara's favorite red knife, and a red heart to represent Frisk's soul and now the most heart breaking one Papyrus's scarf. Sans then started to have flashbacks about the genocide runs; Sans started to sob on the floor clutching the scarf.

*A while later*

Sans decide to change his name to Sanya sense he was a girl now, for some reason the house she popped into was already payed off. Sanya wanted to learn more about this world so she went to the computer that was in the bedroom and looked at the history. She  was amazed and frightened at the same time by the humans having magic or as they called it quirks.(She was frightened because of how the humans acted in one of the pacifist timelines.) 

After she was done researching she went to the kitchen to make food, there was one thing that she never told her brother and no I'm not talking about the resets I'm talking about how Sanya loved to cook .(I'm putting this in because of how the storyline is going to go don't yell at me in the comments please.)

A year later, Sanya is going to Aldara junior high where she met izuku midoriya and Katsuki Bakugou, where the beginning is about to begin. 

Hope you enjoyed the introduction to the story if you want more please comment in the chat I Love chu all hope you have a beautiful day or night bye.