𝐒𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝟏: 𝐄𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐝𝐞 𝟏

Tom Holland. A name that everyone in London knew. His father, Dominic Holland, was the second most richest person in the UK. Who was first? Y/n's father, Richard Y/l/n. He was number one, he was the richest person in the UK. Dominic and Richard have been constantly fighting over power and money. Tom and Y/n have known each other ever since they were 6. Richard was invited to Dominc's mansion for serious business matters while Nickki, Tom's mother, and Wendy, Y/n's mother, were bragging about their husband being the richest in the living room, which was quite big and overwhelming for an average middle class person. While all of the bickering was happening, Tom and Y/n were out in the huge backyard. Tom was wearing a plain white shirt with dark blue denim jeans and was playing with his truck while making engine noises with his mouth. Y/n was picking flowers in the garden while wearing a rose gold tulle dress that reached to her knees. This was her favorite dress because it made her feel like a princess. As she was picking the flowers and making a little bouquet, Tom noticed that she was picking flowers and came up from behind and tapped her shoulder.

"You can't pick those, my dad will get mad" He said.

"Oh... but I.. I wanted to finish my um.. Flower bunch" Y/n said

"I don't want you to get in trouble. I always hear screaming and shouting in my daddy's office. I don't want you to scream in there too." Tom said while looking into her eyes.

"Oh okay." Y/n said with disappointment in her tone.

She dumped all of the yellow, red, purple, and pink flowers into the dirt. Feeling disappointed that she didn't get to finish her small bouquet. Tom felt bad for popping her bubble. As she slowly walked away from him, Tom sighed.

"Y/n?" Tom said

She turned around and faced him, "Yeah?"

Tom ran up to her and gave her a nice big hug with his arms wrapped tight around her biceps, "I'm sorry"

Y/n's eyes were wide and then she said, "It's okay" while accepting the warm embrace from the 6-year- old. "I know that you didn't mean it"

As the two 6-year-olds were hugging Dominc shouts from the kitchen.

"Hey Thomas could you help me with this?"

The two abruptly break the hug with a slight disappointment knowing that they wouldn't be able to be in each other's warm embrace. Tom looks through the glass door revealing the kitchen, he sighs, and then looks back at Y/n.

"I have to go, my dad is calling me"

"Yeah umm... I'll see you later Tom!" Y/n said and then smiled at him

Tom smiled back at her and ran to the glass door that was already opened and where Dominic was standing against with his arm crossed. As Dominic let Tom inside, he closed the glass door.

He sighed, "Listen Thomas, you know that you are very fortunate right?"

"Yeah I know that" Tom mumbled

"Alright, so to make sure we stay this way, I can't have you hugging that girl."

Tom looked up at him with his eyes wide open, "Why Daddy?"

"Because-" He shouted then realized he was talking to a little boy.

He sighed, "Because I don't want you anywhere near her. Her father is a very bad man and so is she. When she grows up she's going to take advantage of you and leave you with nothing."

"I don't care! I like her and I won't even care if she kills me." Tom shouted at him and then stayed silent in disbelief of what just came out of his little mouth.

"Thomas Stanley Holland," Dominic said with a firm voice. "You will not talk to her, hug her, and stay anywhere and I mean ANYWHERE near her. Do you understand?"

Tom was frightened by his father's words. He looked down and nodded with the urge to cry. He ran upstairs into his room filled with Spider-man posters and a Spider-man bed sheet. He locked his door and plopped himself on the Spider-man sheeted bed.

"I like you Y/n," he whispered to himself and then turned to his side, "and nobody can stop me from liking you." He said while wiping his tears.