Just a Notification

Y/n was a small streamer and only had around about 5k to 2k viewers at the time she doesn't have a YouTube channel yet but is thinking about it. it was a normal day and she was streaming and her phone buzzed she had a Twitter notation From @Dreamwastaken
(Going to raid some random Twitch streamer and donate as well so I can make that person's day)

Reply To Dream

@georgenotfound
So your gonna Raid someone else but not me 🥺.

Reply to georgenotfound

@dreamwastaken
Yes I will I just want to make someone happy I'm on the person stream right now watching them and their quite good at this speed run their doing.

Y/n looked back at her stream and seem the chat freaking out over something. Next thing I know I was Raided By DREAM I yelled as I basically jumped off my chair in surprise. I then see A sub That was also Dream. Then a donation of 2k I was so confused and happy there was a little message left saying.

DREAMWASTAKEN
Hey Y/N Y/L I WAS WATCHING YOUR STREAM AND WAS GOING TO SURPRISE YOU WITH IT ALL AND I SEE THAT YOU MOVED TO Orlando not long ago so I hope I just gave you a better start and hopefully I can chat with you sometime and send through your stream so I know it's you and we can talk mabey hope to hear from you.

I was still in shock and looked to my arm to pinch myself to see if I was dreaming but it just hurt instead.
Ouch I said while I was rubbing my arm where I just pinched my self.

TIME SKIP 2 HOURS LATER

I took a quick picture of my Twitch account and went on Twitter to reply to DREAM.

@Y/N UNITED

@dreamwastaken
Hey ahh I have no words but all I can say it Thank you so much just moving was hard and with all this will get me up on my feet quicker 😊.

@dreamwastaken

@Y/N UNITED
Lamo good to hear I didn't think you would reply back so soon but hopefully I can talk to you more and hopefully you can show me how to do some of  them techniques you were doing on your speed run stream.

@Y/N UNITED

@dreamwastaken

Please you don't need any more way to your speed run ways. Your the best speed runner around.

Sorry guys only a small chapter today my phone is about to die on me will do more later I promise <3