Chapter 1: "The Disagreement"

"Vanessa isn't like other humans mom!" Barry yelled with tears forming in the corners of his eyes. "I don't care! She's a human! No human has good intentions for bees!" Barry's mother yelled back at him. "Fine! I'll prove it to you!" Barry said angrily, going to his room.

Barry began packing his things into a small suitcase and slipped on his black shoes. "I'll show her.." Barry said under his breath.

Barry buzzed through the house, and out the door. "Barry Bee Benson!!" His Father cried out. "Where are you going!?" "I'm going to prove to you and mom that I can be with a human!" Barry yelled from outside his house. He dashed through the hive until he saw the exit. The pollinators were there though. He had no choice but the buzz as fast as he could. He took a deep breath and booked it. "Hey!" The general yelled in the lego man voice. "After him!" Barry buzzed faster. The pollinators were on his stinger.

He was flying for what seemed like ages. It began to rain so he found a tree and decided to stay there until the rain let up. After a couple of hours the rain stopped and he began flying again. He soon realized he was so focused on getting away from the pollinators than he didn't notice he was going the completely wrong way to get to Vanessa's apartment. He sighed and decided to find a place to sleep for the night.

He buzzed around for a bit and finally found a small cottage surrounded by trees with a small pond with murky water.