Part one

Koro-sensei POV

"This is my new student?" I asked looking over her file.

"Yea. She the daughter of a man who the president of a big company." Karasuma said. "Smart kid considered dangerous."

"I can see that. She pulls out a knife in the middle of class and beat up two guys for hitting on her. OH MY GOD! She did a number on them to the point they need to be hospitalized. OH no! my student-"

"She promised not to beat anyone up. We made a deal. She gets her music she doesn't hurt anyone but you" kurasama said.

"Oh good. When is she coming?" I asked closing the file.

"She outside the building waiting." karasuma said getting up. I followed him out and went to the classroom while he went to get her.

I entered the classroom

"Hello, students. We have a new student her name is...oh my I forgot to get her name."

? POv

I looked up as I sensed someone next to me. putting my headphones around my neck I looked at the person.

"Hello, I'm karasuma. You are Hope?" He asked.

I just nodded. 

"Follow me please." He began walking inside the building. we stopped in front of the classroom. He handed me a few knives. "these you gonna need."

Karma POV

"oh, I'm the worse I didn't get her name!" Koro-sensei said. The door open Karasuma and a girl entered.

"Take-" He began but she beat him to the punch throwing knives at the yellow octopus. 

"What? Now! Karasuma you know she shouldn't-oh would you look at that." He held one of his tentacles. It was cut and regrowing.

"CLass. This is a new student. Her name is Hope Ran." Karasuma said. "Now normally we wouldn't let a student considered dangerous in the class but we came to an agreement. She promised not to beat any of you guys up in exchange she gets her music."

"How is she considered dangerous?" I asked.

"I beat two guys up to the point where they landed in the icu cause they were hitting on me and wouldn't stop. I also pull out a knife in the middle of class" the girl said. SHe had red and blonde hair fair-skinned girl of about 5'5. She had headphones around her neck music playing from them

 She had headphones around her neck music playing from them

This girl just gonna cause us trouble. lots of trouble.

"Ah, Hope- and she playing her music," Koro-sensei said.

"I can hear you still," she said looking around the classroom.

"Oh, then you sit behind Manami Okuda. Please stick to your agreement and no knives. IN fact please hand them over." She opened up her bag and dropped two. 

"that's all of them." She said going to her seat. Sitting down she ignored the looks and Koro-sensei began the lecture.