The mirror woman and the grizmot chick

(for the record the ones in this story are these two girls.)

Mira

Mira

E

la

(Enjoy)

Mira POV:

Alright I got this let's see my teammates are Techanka, Echo, Smoke and... Ela, don't get me wrong I think Ela is a good operator but she does have some problems. She doesn't reenforce the walls, she doesn't stick with the team, she always stands in our line of fire and she never does the things we ask her to do. Although she seems to listen when Techanka is around, actually everyone listens to Techanka. When you have a 46 y/o russian with a machine gun and a flame grenade launcher, you would listen. But sometimes Ela can be a good teammate and sometimes she can be cute for a girl with dyed hair. Ok I have to focus we don't know who we're going up against... Actually since we have Techanka I doubt we'll lose. Anyway rounds starts, so far so good but of course I hear shots and Smoke goes down, Echo find every enemy. We're dealing with Sledge, Fuze, Montage, Blitz, and Thatcher. Ok we're fucked three shield users and guys with gas masks great just what I needed thank you life for putting me in this situation I really appreciate it. A few seconds later pass, Thatcher goes down. Next thing I know Sledge breaks down the wall and gets hit by a grizmot mine and he get blinded than he gets lit up by Ela and I. Damn we actually make a really good team, although her gun has major recoil. And then Techanka's fun is shooting alot of bullets since being targeted by Montage and then Fuze comes in and corners me, he gets shot by Ela and Techanka dies taking Montage with him. Blitz barges in blinding both of us and he makes Ela bleed out and deal the last shot.

Some time later....

After that all male operators went to one locker room, us females went to ours. "Hey Mira." I turned to see Ela, before I could say anything she just kissed me on the lips. It was quick so I could barely feel it but it was nice... Still kinda weird since everyone was looking but it was nice. "Thanks for helping me." "No... problem? I'm just processing what just happened." Everyone burst out laughing, including Frost. God I just wanna punch Frost in the face. "You wanna go on a date, like right now maybe?" She said to me. "Hahahahaha sure let me just get changed into something decent." I laughed, well I guess the author likes to take this kind of stuff slow and normal like it's no big deal. (A/N: yeah I'm sorta taking this like a normal interaction rather then something important. Don't ask how my mind works.)

A few hours later...

Ela's POV:

I actually have a date with Mira, I still can't believe it. What if she doesn't like me back? Actually she agreed to the date so she must like me back, right? Probably since this is what the chapter is about. I decided to go with something fancy but not too revealing and I decided to keep the glasses. Now Mira was looking hotter than molten metal liquid, she definitely was the one I wanna be with. "You ready to go my aqua green haired lady?" She said, I took a deep breath. "Ready as I'll ever be." We talked for what felt like hours we went on and on about what we liked, what we hated, and how our lives were going. It seemed perfect. Afterwards we got back to the where all of us lived and I spent the night in her room. We kissed, hugged, and caressed eachother. There was no where I wanted to be but in her arms... then again I hear Russia is nice around this time of year.

                                 Fin