𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖜𝖊𝖑𝖛𝖊

I was jogging through the halls of Hampton Court trying to find my friends or at least Liz my Gossip Sister.
Seeing that no one is there I pull my dress up so I can walk better and don't trip but that didn't really work since run into someone like literally. I let out an „ouch" sound and out my hand on my knee which is hurting like hell.

„You shouldn't run with your eyes closed Mary."

I look up „And you shouldn't run into women who are in a hurry Charles."

„May I ask why you are in a hurry?" damn why is everyone so nosy here. And I thought I was bad.

„I got good gossip. And I like to gossip Charles. It's like my thing. Do you know something good?"

„I know that you should run because Catherine is mad that Henry didn't come to bed last night."

„Why should I run?"

But before he could answer I could her a very angry Spanish woman calling my name.

„That's why" he says in a lowered voice as my eyes widen

„Mia do you know where Henry is? He didn't come to bed last night."

„Well-„ I try to find the right words while Charles is chuckling so I step on his food, obviously. He abruptly stopped and Catherine looked at us with suspicion.

„Mia would you accompany me on a stroll through the garden."

„Your majesty. Mary is a very busy woman. She needs to gossip with her friends. It's her thing" Charles mocks me

„Well at least I haven't slept with the whole court."

„Yet." Charles smirks as I look at him offended.

„I would love to Catherine."

„Ladies." she says as her ladies in waiting walk away.
As we walk away arm in arm (you know that hook arm arm thingy um what?) I turn my head to give Charles a look as he just smiles at me. I roll my eyes jokingly as I turn my head away.

„Mia. Hija. I know this is all very new for you but Charles is a womaniser and-„

„I didn't sleep with him or Court him or whatever." I interrupt her

„Really? Because it looked different to me."

„I swear to god." wait am I allowed to say this? I don't know it's too late now

„I think you know where Henry was."

„He was with me." I admit „But we didn't do anything I promise."

„It's fine. God wants it this way." hey eyes watered and I felt really bad like really bad.

„Oh Catherine please don't cry."

„I am entering my climaterical years and I haven't been able to bear him a son. Mia you will soon take my place."

„Don't be sad Catherine. You are a strong, beautiful and powerful woman. And isn't it better to make the rules than to follow them so being divorced may not be bad for you. Besides my parents were divorced and were great friends and I loved them both and they loved me. Yours and Henry's relationship is falling apart but that may not be a bad thing. Don't you see what this is doing to you. You are miserable right now and you are torturing yourself. Just because you didn't bear him a son doesn't mean you are worthless or that he doesn't love you okay? He may love you more as a sister than a wife. And who would want a son if they have Mary. She is beautiful Catherine and not little forever. So stop being sad and putting yourself through pain and spend time with your daughter, live life to the fullest with or without Henry because you only have one life. And you wouldn't want to spend it being sad. Spend it with people you love and people that love you. Like me, Mary or Jane Seymour. She seems sweet. We could go do something together. If you ever feel lonely or sad don't be shy just come to my chambers and if I'm there I would love to do something with you alright?" she nods as I wipe her tears away.

„You are a great friend Mia." she says as I smile at her.

„Do you know where Henry is right now?" she asks me

„No sorry."

„It's okay. I'll go look for him."

„Bye Catherine" I say as she smiles at me

Now I am back on my journey to find my friends. When I arrive at her door I hear them talk though the door so I decided to be extra.
I open the door with a loud thud and sing „Listen up let me tell you a story"

They all just laugh as I walk in. We start talking and even singing, having no cares in the world and just having a great time.

•••

I walk down the scary dark halls of Hampton court palace. Me and my friends had such great time and speaking of time totally forgot it.
It was silent until I heard some footsteps behind me. I quickend my pace and a jog turned into a sprint. I run not really thinking about where I'm going I just wanted to get somewhere safe. As I run around the corner I see a dead end. I went to turn around but I saw a dark figure standing there coming closer. My back pressed against the wall the figure coming closer until I saw who it was. „BOO" Charles screams as I jump and breath loudly.

„You bitch. You almost gave me a heart attack. What do you want?" I say shocked

„Henry wanted me to get you and I thought it would be pretty funny. And indeed it was pretty funny."

I huff and roll my eyes before Charles leads me to Henry in what ever room he is right now. There are so many my god. How many rooms do you need?!

„Mia" Henry greets me with a kiss

„Are you alright?" he asks looking worried

„Charles decided to almost scare me to death."
„By the way I will get you back for this" I turn around to Charles.

„I can't wait to see you try" he smirks.

O suddenly get this weird feeling and my belly starts to make weird noises.

„Um Henry why are there two of you?" I ask starting to panic

„Charles go fetch the physician" he also starts to panic as he touches my cheek which is read and hot.

I start to get dizzy and suddenly I loose all my strength and collapse on the floor as I breath heavily panicking.
What was happening to me? Do I have a virus? Did someone poison me? No I didn't drink or eat anything that could be- oh wait the cookies.
When I came into my chambers today to something I saw a plate of cookies standing on my desk and I ate them assuming they were from Catherine or Henry. God how could I be so stupid?

I grip on Henry's hand tightens as I whisper „Tell my friends and family I love them." after that everything goes black.

I hate this but I wanted to post so I'm Chile anyways