Fianna Potter

My name is Fianna Potter. I am Harry Potters older sister, 2 years actually. I will be going on to my third year of Hogwarts and i have a feeling that Harry will be going on to his first.

When a bearded man, named Hagrid, came to my door and told me I was a wizard and I will be attending to Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft and Wizardry, let me tell you I was shocked. They casted an oblivate charm on Harry and Dudley, they didn't want Harry to know just yet. They also sent Hagrid to the door because they knew Vernon and Petunia would just ignore the letters.

I have a lightening bolt scar on my arm, Harry has one on his forehead, from Voldemort trying to kill me and my brother. I remember a bit more about my parents then Harry, but then again I was only 2 years old. I do know how they died though, the proper reason, Harry was told they died in a car crash. I was told by Dumbledore, the headmaster of hogwarts, that I'm not allowed to tell Harry about the wizarding world as he wants him to grow apart from all this fame. If only he knew how bad we get treated at the Dursleys. I have no clue if they are just going to send a letter to Harry or send the gamekeeper ,Hagrid to tell him about Hogwarts and all that.