🌊 𝘱𝘵. 𝘰𝘯𝘦. 🌊 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘪𝘤𝘢𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘴𝘰 𝘴𝘪𝘮𝘱𝘭𝘦

Yumeko and Mary had been hanging out quite a bit lately and a lot of people were suspecting them of being together but of course, they dismissed the rumors because they weren't true- yet, that is. Yumeko had her heart set on Mary and no one, and I mean no one was gonna take Mary away from her. Yes, they had been hanging out a lot recently but for the past week, Yumeko had been avoiding Mary at all costs. She had only recently realised that she had feelings for Mary and she tried to push them away but they were too strong, so she just abruptly stopped talking and associating with Mary. It was too much to try dealing with her feelings in a good way. She couldn't keep pushing them away, could she? No! She had to tell Mary at some point.. just not today! That's what she had been telling herself for the past week now. It sadly didn't help. She just continued to push away her feelings and act like they weren't there. 'Hey- maybe she feels the same way! No- that couldn't be possible! She's straight! I'm sure of it!' was what ran through Yumeko's head almost every other minute. She had lost three games in a row the past week and that just wasn't like her- at all and Mary had noticed that. It really concerned the blonde but she had become a bit distant as well if she really thought about it hard enough. "Do I have a crush on my best friend? No.. I'm straight! That's not possible!" Mary screamed into her pillow. The situation made her cry half the time but Yumeko was always there to help out which made her super happy. Yumeko made her happy so why was she so reluctant with her feelings?
"It's so complicated yet so simple..." the blonde mumbled, a soft sigh escaping her lips as a frown formed on her face. The pout and everything.

Yumeko on the other hand was bawling her eyes out. She was so confused. She didn't know what to even do or say to Mary to possibly make the blonde understand her feelings. It was so hard for the ravenette to understand. Why? She didn't know. All she knew was that she loved Mary as more than a friend and hoped Mary felt the same way. "Am I always gonna feel like this if I don't tell her?" She mumbled. She was currently sitting at a small stream near her home. It was her favourite place to go when she felt well- like she did now. She wasn't someone who knew how to deal with all of her feelings. It was so hard for her to do since she always kept them bottled up and acted like she was totally fine when she wasn't. She had a poker face almost all the time- no one could tell if she was ok. Not like it really mattered to anyone though. Anyways, she grabbed a stone and threw it into the water, jumping a bit when water splashed back at her and hit her in the face. "I wonder if Ryota is free.. maybe he'll play a card game with me or something."  and with that, she pulled out her phone and dialed Ryota's number. She knew he would freak out if she sounded like she had been crying so she tried to just suck it up and try to sound normal. It was pretty hard to do. Her bottom lip quivered and she sniffled a bit when Ryota picked up. "H-hello."

A/N: OK THIS IS IT 😺 RYOTA WILL ANSWER IN THE NEXT CHAPTER 😺