The Wellington Whisper - Larry Smut

Louis' PoV

"Get back to the hotel quick tonight! I'll be there, waiting for you, daddy!"

I felt the blood rush to my cóck, elevating it. Damn you Styles, getting me in a state on stage. I felt my breaths get laboured as I tried to hide the obvious blush rushing to my cheeks. How can I have so much blood, in my cheeks and cóck! I notisted Niall moving his head so he could hear us, I'm not sure he wants to hear this.

"I'll be your little slut!"

I pressed my lips tightly together, praying I wasn't going to moan.

"I want you to wreck me so hard I can't even walk tomorrow!"

My hand fumbled for the side of the sofa so that I wouldn't do anything stupid.

"Love you, Daddy!"

I watched Harry stroll round to the other side of the sofa, a small, smug smirk placed on his lips. I growled under my breath, wanting to see those lips curved into a O as he screamed out my name. Niall had a look of discust but a glimmer of excitement in his eye, as I turned to see him.

Harry was obviously impressed at how he managed to create such a problem, in my pants! I'm pretty sure Zayn and Liam notisted too, as they both looked between me and Harry, while the latter sent both of us a disapproving glare.

Niall nudged my ripcage, discretly motioning towards the twitter board. I turned, trying to regain my composure reading out the first tweet, "who can break dance?" As I did this, I tried to face away from the crowd as much as possible to hide my boner. Liam took over by breakdancing!

I tried to way up much options. Stand here like an idiot with a boner; run off to the side to "get a drink"; urrrr... Harry's going to get it tonight! I awkwardly knelt on the floor at one side of the stage, trying to think of girls, boobs, old ladies and defiantly not the cheeky boy who was at one side of the stage, licking his lips and running his hands up and down his microphone!

He was going to pay. As we came to do our dance moves to pull girls, I stared directly at him, doing my famous hip thrust. My thingy had gone down a bit, enough so it wasn't overly notisable. I saw Harry's eyes become lust filled and his cóck twitch slightly.

Throughout the whole concert, when he walked past me, he would make a discreet popping sound; touch my bum; lick his lips; or ones, when he thought we were hidden, he gave my cóck a tight squeaze.

Harry had never moved so fast. After the concert had finished, we ran into the changing room, as usual, grabbling our clothes, and running out. Harry was ready first, quickly whispering something to Zayn, who nodded. Harry and Niall ran out to the first car, me trying to follow. Me and Harry always wait for eachother, then we can have the second car to ourselves and just "chat"! But the car sped away before I could reach it. Slumping into the second car, Liam arriving a minute or so later, we waited for Zayn.

It was about 5 minutes later when he arrived, saying he'd just been to the toilet. Liam kept questioning me about concert, but I ignored them. When we got the the hotel, I ran out quickly on my way to mine and Harry's room. My body was full of antisapation (and my díck full of blood) when I knocked on the door. I heard Zayn and Liam go to their rooms, just across the way (poor Niall was stuck with a room next to mine and Harry's).

I heard shuffling behind the door, but it didn't open. Instead, I heard a very loud moan! I knocked quickly again only to get an erratic moan in response, again!

"Harry Edward Styles! Open this fucking door before I break it down!!" I shouted, banging roughly.

I slumped down against it, when my only response was a loud moan that sound like across between Louis and Daddy. A little key card slide out from underneath Liam's room which was across from mine, and there was a shout of, "just get your arse inside the room!" I frantically scrabbled at the card, to get into the room.

Harry's POV

I yanked the vibrated out of my arse as I heard the door open. It bashed against the bathroom door, as I quickly slipped on the pink panties which were next to me. Louis' footsteps echoed through the room, until he was stood directly infront of me!

"What have you been up to while I was trapped outside the door?" He questioned.

His voice was deep, I could feel myself hardening, even though I had only just cum. I said nothing, just looking into his deep blue eyes. He pushed me, so I was flat on the bed, my left arm falling into a wet patch. Louis eyed it suspiciously.

"The whore's been having some fun on his own?" I watched as his eyes turned darker, lust misting them up.

"I thought he was going to be good, waiting for me to get home."

He pinned my wrists above my head, his lips coming to graze my own. He pulled my bottom lip between his teeth, harshly pulling at it, until I could feel the matalic taste of blood.

"If you can't be good, I'll have to make you be!" He pulled away from me, getting completely off my body.

As I tried to look where he had gone, he shoved me back onto the bed, "Stay there you slut!"
I nodded, mumbling a yes daddy, knowing it would make him happy.

"Turn onto your front," he said. I quickly obeyed, hearing the metal clink and feeling the harsh metal against my wrist.

"You've been naughty, and naughty boys deserve to be punished." He whispered. I moaned in response.

"Shut your fucking mouth before I stick something in it!" I nodded slowly, struggling as my face was being punched harshly into the pillow.

"Get on your knees now!" I bent round so I was on my knees, struggling with the handcuffs to get comftable. He obviously realised, so me pushed my head into the pillow again, until I stay still.

"Now, you've been very naughty, so-" as he spoke he finger was circling my hole, "prep or no prep?" I whimpered at the thought of no prep.

"Well, seen as you must be stretched from all the fun you well having earlier-" he harshly slammed into my rear. I squreached out in pain, as he pushed in. Not leaving me time to a just, he started moving again.

"Keep quiet, or Niall'll come in!" I muted myself quickly, remember the time Niall had filmed our sex, and blackmailed me with it for weeks!

Louis carried on moaning as he thrusted into me. I could feel the burn against my walls, clenching against his large díck. My throbbing cóck was bright red and tightly pressed against my abdomen. In search of friction, I thrust my hips into the bed. I pulled at the handcuffs, trying to touch myself.

"Lou please, I'm going to cum!" I managed to whimper out.

"Don't you fucking dare you bitch." He shouted, his thrusts because sloppier
until eventually he came inside of me filling me up. Louis' hand ghosted over my red cóck, before he gripped it, yanking it forward. I shook, my whole body quaking. My wrists rubbed against the metal, the cold soothing my burning wrists.

True to my word, I couldn't walk the next day, much to Zayn and Niall's amusement!

First ever smut writing:
-Idea from E
-Main body of text from J
-Editing from E again

Byyyyee!
DFTBA
Love is equal
E and J <3