Jenna's Info (+ Character design in my art-style)

General info -

Name: Jennifer/Jenna Simmons (Sector Z likes to call her "Jenny" or "Jen")

Codename(s): Numbuh 0.6 (formerly), Numbuh 102 (currently), Numbuh Pheonix (near-future)

Abilities: Energy powers (can create objects and forcefields and even give herself feathery wings), fire powers (also gives certain energy-made things she creates a burning surface), psychic powers (mainly telepathy and telekinesis), healing powers, good with certain weapons

Unit(s): Sector Z (formerly), Sector V (currently), none (in the near future)

Family: Lauren Simmons (mother), Robert Simmons (father), Michelle Simmons (older sister), Ms. Uno (aunt), Monty Uno (uncle), Nigel Uno/Numbuh 1 (maternal cousin), Father (uncle)

Personality -

Likes: Other KND operatives (especially 274 ;3), helping others out, hanging out with her friends, spending time with her family, sugary food and drinks, different shades of pink and blue, fighting evil-doers, the DCFDTL (because of who they once were)

Dislikes: Traitors and betrayal, candy pirates, villainous teens, villainous adults (especially Father), being doubted and/or unappreciated, any form of aggression or aggressive actions towards her, failure, crying in front of others, people she cares for being sad, the DCFDTL (because of what they became)

Fears: Dying, watching others die, failing others, flying too high, the open ocean, snakes (especially if she doesn't know the species)

Before the incident: She was quiet and lonely before everything. But once she meets Sector Z and becomes a member of the KND (and their sector in particular), she was very happy as she also used it to practice her powers and start a new social life, even becoming like a sister to other operatives (especially Sector Z).

After the incident: She became depressed and vengeful towards Father and anyone associated with him after watching the Delightful Children get created in person. She often hides a lot of her pain by putting on an apathetic demeanor, but she still has her caring and sisterly nature towards her fellow Kids Next Door operatives and secretly goes to help the Delightful Children with the aftermaths of their battles against each other and a couple other things out of guilt.

Appearance -

Here's what she looks like for almost the whole fic:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

(There's a special meaning behind the necklace. Don't worry, you'll see what it is.)