[PROLOGUE]

The best and those who give the most love are always the ones we always have argument with and fight with on daily basis.

Like my life, the ones who gave me the most love are the ones who I hurt and who hurt me the most. I never knew misunderstandings can be so dramatic especially when you have a very dramatic family. But I love them so much and would actually die for them at anytime without thinking, I mean i proved it in the story, read it to know what happened.

And oh I am Maraam Hussain, the craziest CEO alive, the Queen of race, the most stubborn girl alive, I do have a lot of nicknames but the one I love the most is when I get called Rams by that one person, shoot!!!

Spoiler alert 📢⚠️🚨 

Peace out

~~~~~~~

"How can you be so heartless?" Yelled grandma pointing at me. As Tamara sobbed louder, can this girl be more dramatic?!

"I didn't push her, you fell on your own didn't you?" I was answered by a slap on my face. I am sure it will leave a bruise. I turned and looked at Uncle who is looking at me with so much anger, something that has never happened.

"How can you be like this Maraam? I gave you everything! I took you in when you weren't comfortable in your own house and you try to kill my daughter" if my heart wasn't broken right now it is. I can't believe he actually believed them, he should know me better than anyone.

"You also think I pushed her?" I know the other ones never really loved me but not him. One thing I will never let them do is falsely accuse me.

"I should have never agreed for him to take you in, You psychopath" Okay this is too much

"I-"

"Let's go Rams" Wraith dragged my hand and took me downstairs and out of the house completely.

"I have to tell them the truth Qamar" I yelled at him

"Do you think they will believe you? You will just get hurt and I cannot take you getting hurt" He said in a slow voice as if he is talking to a toddler.

"I trusted all of you, I mean I saw lots of twist from my cousins, I was shocked but everyone changes...But not you, not you Wraith"

"Rams you are getting wrong!"

"Of course I am, I always am! I thought you are different Wraith?" I tried to make sure my voice didn't break but it seems like this is what is happening.

"I am different"

"Clearly you are! I am done and don't follow me, you won't like it!" I turned and saw Ali standing, I gave him a half smile and left.

♤♤♤

"Oh my! Is this a family reunion or something?" I asked looking at the members that were once my heart and everything.

"Finally back huh?"

"Maraam why don't you greet everyone?" Said Dad trying to laugh or sound funny, I am not sure.

"Salaam everyone"

"One after the other" He said sternly

"Done Dad! And hey you kids! I just don't know them" I said as I rested my hands on the couch. He shook his head and turned. I greeted them didn't I?

"They are Layan and Ragheb's kids"

"I see the connection" I watched as Tamara got up and walked towards me opening her arms for a hug I think? I moved backwards stopping her.

"Hey Ramey?"

"Sorry I'm allergic to hugs and I go by Maraam now" They looked more shocked

"Maraam can you be less straightforward?" Asked Mama slowly but also sternly.

"But Mama it is good to know the truth early so it doesn't hurt anyone"

"Ramey-" Ridaa started but I cut him off

"It is Maraam"

"We used to call you Ramey"

"Haven't you heard the pass should stay buried?" I looked at Dadoo as he looked down at his hands. It hurts to know we were once so close! As much as I see them look hurt by just seeing me, makes me want to go back to London immidiately.

"Alright enjoy your reunion, I got a meeting to attend"

"You belong to this family too" I almost felt like crying hearing this voice again, I have to get out of here.

"Was, when it made sense" I turned and started walking out

"That's not how I thought you to talk!" Yelled Dad. You weren't even there!

"You know what I am leaving"

"No you are not and better make it to dinner"

"You can't do that"

"I have been quiet for the pass seven years, now you are going to listen to me"

"When you weren't there when it is needed being here now wouldn't matter anymore... it is a saying I heard" I said and walked out. I could feel my heart beating quickly and my vision blurring, I just hope it ends well for me.

♤♤♤♤♤♤

Well okay then!

Find the complete story by sliding, enjoy the book❤🕊🕊🕊🕊