𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖙𝖍𝖎𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

(This chapter is inspired by one of the chapters of Mochi_De_Llama s King George Story :) go check that out)

I woke up laying in Henry's arms- wait hold on a second wasn't I like almost dead five minutes a go. I pretty much jump out of his arms which wakes him up and he furrows his brows.

„Is everything alright my Love?"

„Um I- uh-„ I get interrupted by two little boys and girls running into the room coming to hug me. I make a weird noise of surprise as they hug my legs.

"Please excuse them your majesty. They are just so excited to finally be able to see you after the birth." And elderly woman smiles at me.

„Excuse me the birth?" I ask confused

She gives Henry a concerned look.

„Dear, should we fetch the physician?" he touches my arm

"No I'm good" I'm not obviously.

Henry went to say something but we get interrupted by a baby crying.

"What in the fresh hell is this?" I whisper to myself.
I walk over the to the little crib standing in the corner of the room confused about what I was supposed to do so I just made some ssh noises.

"I think it's broken... What am I supposed to do now?" I ask looking at them as they share a concerned look and stare at me.

"Yes?" I ask

„Are you sure that everything is alright?" he asks

„Yes I am certain." I suppose I just have to act normal so I take the baby out of the crib kind of bouncing him around and pressing it close to me which helps calming... it down.

„Hello" I give the baby a little wave „I'm Mia me you are?" I awkwardly smile at it

„But like seriously what is it's Name?" I turn my head to Henry

„You don't remember?"

„I don't remember any of this."

„Maman? Is everything alright?" one of the little girls ask (Oui oui mon ami j'mappelle Laffayette)

„Why doesn't mama remember us Papa?"

"Don't be silly mon chérie, of course I remember you." I try to reassure her and she smiles at me as I stroke her cheek.

I walk over to Henry and whisper in his ear "I know this is bad timing but what are their names?"

"You don't remember?"

"No sorry" do you think I would've asked if I knew them

„Have you hit your head lately? I do not remember you doing so. Their names ar- Mia is everything alright? You don't look so well."

Suddenly the dizzy feeling comes back, I close my eyes for a second but when I open them I am somewhere else.

"WHAT THE FUCK" I scream

I look around and see little monitors as I look closer I realise that those are all memories. From me trying to sound like Renée Elise Goldberry while sewing to my first day of 1st grade.

"Am I dead?" I whisper to myself

"No- well kind of I guess" a voice says

I turn around and see Daveed Diggs?

"Please tell me this is some kind of joke."

"Hate to break it to you it's not." Another voice says. When I turn around I see the dude from the hospital?

See my parents are surgeons so I used to spend a lot of time in the hospital and this dude was stuck in cement and died. He was really nice actually.

I turn around I see other people that shouldn't even exist right now.

"Did you all come to see me." I brush a invisible strain of hair behind my ear.

"You called us here." Danny says. Danny was a heart patient in the hospital and was in a relationship with one of the interns but then he died too. And I had no one to play uno with.

"No offense but I'd rather see-" I get interrupted by a little dog running towards me.
That's my dog Marquis de Lafayette.

"Don't you want to go back? You realise if you wait longer you're dead. Like 6 feet under. Like-" one of my brothers starts talking

"Okay dude calm down." Someone interrupts him

As they start to bicker I just cuddle with Marquis or short "Mops".

My cuddling session gets interrupted by someone literally screaming my name.

"Chill." I say

"Don't you like want to live." Daveed says

"Meh" I continue to pet mops but I get this weird dizzy feeling again.

"Oh god not again." I groan

I just hear other people muttering stuff like "what's happening" which isn't helping at all. Suddenly everything goes black.

(i hate this)