Luca and Tracy build robots.

Can be read as platonic or romantic.

"Did you know that George Devol invented the first industrial robot?" Tracy hummed in response to the question.

"Did you know that I'm already aware of every robot fact you could possibly throw at me?" Luca frowned and tried to focus on the miniature 'Tracy' in his hand. As his mind began to wander he could feel a soft nudge into his side.

"I was kidding, you know? Here let's work on this one together-" Tracy interrupted herself to gently grab the doll from Luca. "We want to program her to walk as we direct her with a remote, so..." Luca watched as her delicate hands turned the doll around and began to fiddle with the various wires. The "prisoner" tried his hardest to pay attention to her words, but they faded as he focused on her movements instead.

Physically Luca already knew Tracy was delicate, but he had never seen her acting with such love and care. The way she moved the wires with slow manors, carefully, watching to make sure the doll still held up. His eyes trailed up to her lightly freckled face. Everything about the mechanic was so soft at this moment in time. Luca couldn't tell you the color of her eyes. He couldn't remember if he tried. But he could tell you how they had the same soft glow of a monitor in that moment. A soft glow with an intense care behind them and perfectly infatuated with the doll in front of her.

"Luca? Do you feel like you could do it on your own now?" It seemed out of nowhere, he hardly even caught it. The way the care and love stuck in her eyes, long after she put the doll down and looked Luca in the eye. Infatuation had left, but the love had not.