Author's Note + Disclaimers

Hello everyone, and welcome to the second book of my Treasure ff series!

If you've read my the disclaimers' section of my Haruto ff, you should already know what to expect from this one, so I will not dwell on it again. You could skip through the next part if you want, they're just disclaimers and the back story on how I developed the plot. 

--------------------------------------

DISCLAIMERS:

Please note that this story does not intend for any copyright infringement of the original story of the Baahubali movie series. This story is merely a merged fanfiction of the movie series and some of my favorite music artists.

The history of multiple regions have been included in this story. I am no historian, so the kingdoms in this story are fictionalised versions, and are therefore not real and do not necessarily follow historical facts. I have little knowledge about Korean history, and therefore have decided to use fictional dynasties that go by the name of modern-day provinces in South Korea. Despite my poor knowledge in this area, I am open to anyone who is well-versed with Korean history helping me with the facts and knowledge of it so thay, my stories do not disrespect Korean or Indian history. I would once again like to reiterate that no hate, disrespect or discrimination is directed towards any of the culture, histroy or traditons of any of the countries/regions included in this story.

The way the people included in this story have been portrayed does not truly reflect their true personality. No hate is intended towards any of these people. This story is for entertainment purposes only.

I would also like to apologise for any plot holes or factual or language errors in this story, This is my first time writing a story that us historical in nature, so I cannot guarantee that there won't be any mistakes in my writing. I request all of you to be a bit more understanding while reading this story. 

---------------------------------------

With that, I hope you guys enjoy this story. I request all of you to be respectful readers who are open-minded and willing to learn about new cultures while enjoying the joyful experience of reading. 

____________________

SWORDS OF LOVE
kim junkyu.

~COMING SOON~