𝖈𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝖋𝖔𝖚𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓

"𝘠𝘰𝘶 𝘤𝘢𝘯 𝘵𝘳𝘺 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘮 𝘶𝘯𝘣𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘬𝘢𝘣𝘭𝘦."

Instead of black I actually saw something this time. A really disturbing image. I could see my body, my lifeless body. I was pale and sweating so basically flashback Mary- not the time I know.
Around me are Henry, who is holding my hand, my friends who are crying just like Catherine. Edward, Thomas and even Charles and Mark are there. Anne just walked into the room. It looks like she has been crying. She puts her hand over her mouth shocked of what she is seeing. Damn I didn't know I meant so much to people.

The image slowly fades away and is replaced by a light and... a painting looking at me?

"Whaaaaat?" I whisper and make a weird face as everyone's head snap up.

"MIA" my friends scream and hug

"Guys shut- shush- indoor voices." They chuckle

"We thought you were dead." Karolina sniffs

"Yeah I know."

"Girl you pulled a Meredith Grey on us." Liz also sniffs while slightly laughing.

After everyone welcomed me back to life like Mark almost squeezing me to death... again like what's his deal, or Anne and Catherine fighting about who could hug me first or Charles saying that "if this was my scaring him I got him back good".

Then there were only Henry and me in the room left.

„My Love. I was so scared. I thought you left me forever." he says his eyes watering his grip on my hands tightening.

„Oh Henry." He kisses me passionately. I smile slightly at him cause I wasn't feeling that energetic.

„Do you need anything? Water, Cake, Jewels?"

„No but I'd like a dog and a Pearl necklace earring set." I joke

„Alright Love, whatever you want." he smiles. Wait girl is he serious or is he joking with me cause I don't think so.

But our little romantic moment get interrupted by Liz storming in with Karolina trying to stop her.

„Oh..." Liz says awkwardly. „Well sorry I need to interrupt but it's important-„

„Oh my god Karolina and Brandon are in Love!" I squeal and Liz nods joining my squealing.

„See I told you Henry. I could feel the sexual tension in the air." I look at him as he chuckles at my excitement.

„Wait, YOU TOLD HIM?" Karolina kind of freaks out

„Obviously..." I start and Liz and I look at each other with a knowing look and both continue „Keep messaging me like everyday." Karolina just groans and walks out pulling Liz out with her.

„See I was right.... I'm always right."

„Of course you are." Henry smiles at me.

„Henry can you get Charles please?" I smile

„Of course my Love." he looks at me slightly confused but gets someone to get him anyway.

„Charles Charles Charles, you won't believe it. Remember when I ran into you and told you I got gossip." he nods chuckling at my energy.
„Well the gossip was that Brandon and Karolina are in Love and guess who just ran in here and confirmed it?! Liz." „No" he over dramarically gasps and puts his hand over his mouth acting basically like me. „I'm like the gossip queen. I could just feel it."
He just nods trying not to laugh.

„That's everything. You can go now." I smile at him before he leaves laughing.

Henry and I just look at each other.

„Henry you don't have to get me anything, I mean if you want to go ahead, but I already have one necklace with pearls I got from Anne." I interrupt our comfortable silence.

„Oh, but I want to. You deserve all the pearls and diamonds of the world, my Angel." I smile at him and hug them tightly.

„Aw you're so nice. I don't deserve you."

„You deserve the world and I will make sure that you will get everything you want and that you'll be safe. Even if I have to get injured doing it it'll be worth it."

„Next week is a jousting match and I would be very happy if you would attend it with me." he continues

„Of course, my Love." I feel kind of guilty calling him that when he is married and has a daughter, a really wonderful daughter.

„But you won't be jousting will you?" I grow concerned because we all know what happened when he jousted.

„Of course I will."

„Please don't Henry. It's so dangerous why can't you just watch with me and Catherine? Please do it for me."

„Everything for you my Love." We smile at each other.