Enjoy

You just got home from a long day at work. You open the door to see Dabi sitting on the couch smoking. You throw your things on the floor, as well as your shoes. You walked up to him and got on  his lap, facing him, making him wrap an arm around your waist. 

"How was work bab-" he got interrupted as you started kissing him, going down to his neck. "awe, is my princess needy today?" he said as his hands were now grabbing your ass. You stopped kissing his neck and went back to face him and nodded, making him smirk. He then got close to your ear.

"Well, don't be shy, go ahead, do anything you wanna do to me, my gorgeous queen" he said as he then backed up and blew smoke onto our face. You then took off your shirt and pants. You grabbed his ciggarette and took a small puff and then threw it in the water that was on the counter next to the couch. You then went back up to face him and went to kiss him, with the smoke still in your mouth, while moving your hand and teased him down there, making him groan a little. 

You then kiss him down his chest. (he was shirtless) You then gave him a kiss and went down on your knees in between his knees. He then adjusted himself more. You then took of his pants, along with his boxers. You then grabbed his member and blew on the tip, making him groan. You then put his member in your mouth and started giving him the best 🧠 ever. 

"D-damn, baby, you r-really know how to make me feel g-good" he stuttered as he kept groaning. He then gripped your hair as you then felt his d*ck twitch inside your mouth. He let out one last loud groan as he pushed your head all the way down onto his d*ck, "f-f*ck" he cursed out as he released down your throat, making you swallow it. You then coughed a little as you tried too catch your breath. 

He then lifted your chin up with his index finger, making you look at him. He then got closer to your ear, he then commanded to go upstairs to the room as you did. He followed you closing the door. As soon as he got in front of you, he grabbed your neck lightly and started kissing you passionately yet aggressively (shit, idk if that made sense at all) pushing you down onto the bed. He then moved his hand away from your neck and started tracing it down your sides, down to your 😸, ripping your panties off. He then started rubbing it, making you moan in between the kiss. He then pulled away from the kiss and went down to your neck, biting it and leaving marks.

You then gasped as he inserted a finger. He chuckled as he went close to your ear. "You had your fun pleasuring me, but now its my turn to pleasure my babygirl~" he said as he then inserted another finger and started fingering you, making you moan in pain, yet pleasure (again idk if that made sense). He then started kissing your chest, leaving hickies. He then went down to your 😸 and started eating you out, making you grip onto his hair, moaning out his name. You then started squirming and closing your legs as you were close. You then pushed his face more in as you came all over his mouth, as he then swallowed every drop. 

He then got back up as he then smirked as he saw you trying to catch your breath. "damn, you taste so good" he said as you blushed and covered your face with your hands. He then moved your hands away and chuckled. "c'mon now, don't hide that cute little face of yours" he said as he started kissing you, immediately pushing his tongue inside your mouth exploring every inch of your mouth. He the pulled away and positioned himself at your entrance. He then kissed you again. He then groaned as he slammed into you, making you let out a loud moan. 

He then started thrusting into you. The room now filled with your moans and his groans. "f-f*ck, baby, your still so tight, no matter how many times I destroy those guts of yours" he said as you then blushed and covered your face again while still moaning in pleasure. "no, no no, hands up here, let me see that beautiful face of your as I f*ck the shit out of you" he said as he grabbed your hands pinning them above your head and started thrusting at a faster speed. He then put a leg over his shoulder, as he went deeper making you moaned his name out even louder. 

He then smirked as he put his hand around your neck gripping onto it, not to hard, and got close to your ear "Yes, that's right, moan out my name, let this whole neighborhood know who you belong to, let them know the name of the only person that can make you roll your eyes back like that, let them know the only person who can only make you feel like this, go ahead princess, say my name even louder" he said as he groaned and started thrusting into you even deeper. The room was filled with unholy noises. After 20 minutes, you felt yourself about to come again for the 4th time as well as you felt dabi twitch inside you. You then clenched your walls as he then let out a groan, "f-fuck!" you both moaned out as you both climaxed at the same time, your legs now shaking.

He then fell next to you as you both were trying to catch your breath. He then turned to look at you, the down at your legs that were still shaking, he then got up and got the bath ready. He then picked you up and gently set you inside the bathtub, he got in as well. He started massaging your legs to calm them down a bit and kissed your forehead"you did good, baby" he said as he then cleaned both you and him up. After getting all cleaned up, you guys cuddled and went to sleep. 

Lets just say you couldn't walk for a week or maybe almost two👩‍🦯.