Chapter 1 - Heartbreak

Your POV

I was sat in the mochi cafe. That was when it all started. 

One day, when I was sat next to the windows in the mochi cafe, I saw a crowd of people kneeling over something. At a second glance, the people were holding a green-haired girl in their hands, wearing a bright blue shirt and a pastel pink skirt. She was stunning, and stood out from any of the others carrying her. 

I walked outside, hoping to get a better view of her. The people were screaming for help, and saying "Someone help! Our friend is dying of a broken kokoro!" I immediately rushed over, as I specialised in this sort of thing. "I can help! I can help!" I shouted over their loud and frantic cries. 

Raku Chan's POV

Just when I felt the weakest, someone came to save me. That someone would become the person I now know as y/n. They ran over to me, Koneko-Chan, Hitoshi-San and Bokutachi-San screaming something like "I can save you!". When they got to us, I could hardly see them. My vision was blurry, and all I could see of them was a mix of different bright colours. I then fainted in their arms, and almost died. 

When I woke up, I was in the vet's bed. "It seems.. It seems the rabies were cured with the power of true love." Vet-Sama said. I looked up. There they were, y/n right beside me. "Are you okay Raku-Chan? Hitoshi told me your name nya~!" 

"Yeah, I'm okay.." I said. "But what about you y/n?" 

"Of course I'm okay!!"

Vet-Sama came up to me again. "It seems that you need some more rest. Could all visitors please leave now." After that, I didn't see any of them for the rest of the day.