Welcome!

All submissions to be a member our closed for the time being! Thanks so much to all of you who have applied!

Hello! This is Addie! I love helping others and trying to keep people positive. A little bit that you should know about me:

I'm a teenage girl. I live in the US and I wanted to create this account after seeing so many comments on Wattpad about people wanting to harm themselves. You should never hurt yourself! Please guys, talk to someone you know and trust. For a while, a good friends of mine was going through depression. She still has mental breakdowns throughout the day, and I'm trying to help her get through it. You need to love yourself and be proud of who you truly are, don't let anyone stop you! One of my favorite quotes is from Magnus Chase and the Gods of Asgard, Ship of the Dead. It says, "you have to flaunt the weird my friend."

I strongly believe in this. Be you! Be true to yourself and not afraid to express it! If anyone pushes you down, look on the bright side, you were happy while you were being yourself! So what makes you happy!

It's Emily here and just to add to the things she said.

We are not here to harm, create riots, we are a peaceful community. And, just so you know, I used to be harmed too, I used to be bullied in school bullied in the internet!!!! But then I realized... life's a game, and if I play the card just right, I could accomplish anything.

So you see sweethearts, there is nothing impossible, i'm not saying this cause that's what they say, i'm saying this because that's what I believe.

Quotes to start off with.
1). Train your mind to see the good in every situation

2). Don't just wish for it, work for it.

3). If u want to fly, give up everything that weighs you down.

That's it folks, fill up the membership and become a member in this community and our theme is, Let's make voices heard :).

Bye for now.