The Blacksmith's Whore

He walked into the small cottage. Lighting the oil lamp. He knew she was there, but he did not rush. Slowly he removed his leather apron, followed by his heavy linen tunic.
He drew water from the pump and watched as it poured into the large copper tub. With the fire burning low in the hearth he lit the oil burner he had fashioned around the tub and let it warm as he continued slowly undressing. He impressed himself with his own inventions sometime, he mused as he slipped his rough trousers off and then the soft linen undergarment he wore. He made sure to flex his muscles and turn so that she got a good look at all of him in the pale lamplight. He turned off the burner and eased himself into the tub. The hot water felt good as he washed off the sweat, soot and grime of the blacksmith shop. Standing his body glistened wet in the lamplight as he dried himself.
"Enjoying yourself my little slut?" He chuckled as he walked to the darkened side of the room where she lay on his bed. He smiled as he gazed down at her. Her hands were touching her own body, moving lightly across her breasts, rubbing against her hard nipples. Her eyes sparkled in the light as her gaze locked on his body. Her teeth bit into her lip as she stared at his manhood. "What's the matter my little whore, you act as though you have never seen my cock before?" She moaned as her hand stroked the fabric of the black lace undergarment she wore. She giggled as she raised her sheer black stocking covered legs up in the air, hiding her face from him and presenting him an excellent view of her ass and lace covered pussy.
"My you are being a teasing little minx, aren't you?" His hand immediately went between her legs. "So wet and needy! I'm beginning to think you are but a common little cock whore my dear!" Again she moaned as his hand massaged her wet laced panties. Slowly he spread her legs apart with his thick strong hands. "You're lucky I'm hungry for your taste my dear, you'll feel gentle pleasure before I fuck you like a wanton little cunt." His thick fingers moved to unclasp her stockings. Slowly placing her foot on his chest he slid the silken fabric over her calves and off of her feet one at a time. With the last one free he massaged her foot with his rough calloused hands. Slowly moving to her ankles his lips trailed behind his fingers. When he reached her knees, he kissed the delicate flesh behind them making her squirm. Then without warning he raked his nails against her inner thigh and chuckled as she bucked and squealed. "Just a little taste of pain with your pleasure Kitten!" He growled as he went back to kissing his way up her leg. His hand pressed down against her hip as he growled and bit her inner thigh. She moaned from the pain and the pleasure as her hands found his head. She twisted and thrusted trying to force him to her need and he laughed as he delivered a sharp tap to her drenched, lace covered cunt with his fingers. "You're being an inpatient little slut my love!" Growled as he pulled off her lace.
The blow had sent shockwaves through her body and it soaked her completely, as his mouth now covered her silky wetness. He forced one leg against the bed with one hand as the other slid up her body to grab her breast. He squeezed as his tongue made long soft flat licks against her cunt, and he moaned with passion, enjoying her taste.
He felt himself getting rock hard as he peered through the dim light to watch her face. Her head thrashed back and forth, whimpers escaping her throat as his tongue traced each fold and crevice. Circling her now throbbing clit, teasing but never touching. With his own lips he sucked the moisture off of hers one at a time while he pinched and rolled her nipples with his fingers. Her hips rolled and thrust on their own as he released her leg and deftly slid a finger inside her greedy little hole. He pushed his tongue against her button and sucked as he finger fucked her to the edge only to pull off before she came, a torture he repeated several times before he growled at her to beg for it. Her back arched and tears filled the corner of her eyes as she screàmed out "Please Sir oh fuck...please!!!" He raised up to watch her face as he stroked her inside with his rough fingers, his thumb rolling her swollen clit and growled "Cum for me then Kitten!" And she bucked her body in spasms as her eyes clouded in lidded ecstacy...
He pulled her to him and held her against his chest as she came, wave after wave, but he never removed his hand, he had a claim, that was his.
"Yes my Queen, but also remember you came to me of your own free will. Wanting all the things our King is to old to give and do to your nubile young body. You may be my Queen but as long as you are here in my arms you are my little slut. Now be a good girl for Sir and open that pretty little mouth so I can find my release and see how much you have learned my little slut, I mean Milady!" He grinned.