Will you still love me?

Stars beautifully decorate the night, lighting it up and making it even more romantic than how it should be. Under those beautiful dark sky is a couple who was in the middle of a wonderful dream- well, one half of that couple is asleep while the other one is looking at their dimly lit ceiling deep in thought.

The man beside him turned in his sleep and he felt an arm draped around his middle. Turning to the man he saw the peaceful face of his lover that is opposite of the usual frown he wears when awake. Can smile and traced the face of the man that holds his heart. He don't usually act like this to him, most of the time he is the first one who always fell asleep especially after a rough and passionate session in bed. But for some reason he really can't sleep tonight. He just traced the face of his lover who sports a bit of stubble that will be shaved off when he wakes up.

There has been something in his mind that is keeping him awake. He didn't know why but it's been keeping him up. He's so deep in his thoughts that he didn't notice his lover staring at him. He just snapped out of his thoughts when someone held his hand and kissed it.

"What's wrong? Can't sleep?" Tin asked as he caressed the hand that he is holding.

Can bit his lower lip. "Yeah. I just-" He sighed. "Just- there is something on my mind."

Tin fully faced his lover causing the blanket covering his bare upper body slide down to expose fully defined abdomen. "What is it?"

Can lick his lips in nervousness. "Will you still love me if I am a worm?" He asked with seriousness that someone has when discussing about something important.

Tin blinked. Not even sure he heard it correctly. "I'm sorry what?"

Can swallowed. "You heard me." He said.

"Yeah. I thought so." Tin said and face palmed. "Can, do you know what time it is now?" He asked. "It's 3 in the morning and you are asking me such ridiculous question." Can was silent as he looked away. "Is this what's been keeping you awake? Seriously just go to sleep."

Can turned to his back and went back to staring at their ceiling. "I just want to know." He said voice a little small, different with how he usually talks. He is after all a loud person. "I just want to know if you will still love me no matter what I am or who I am." He said.

That silenced Tin. He sighed and pulled Can in a hug. "Is that even a question?" He asked "I chased after you. I did everything I could to have you. I even tried to be a better person for you. I did all sorts of things to make you happy. I even bought you things you want on the verge of being your sugar daddy. Of course I love you."

Can looked at him. "So, will you still love me even if I am a worm?"

Tin sighed fondly and pulled Can on top of him. "Yes, you're high as shit but yes I would." He smiled. "You would look like an adorable worm, Cantaloupe."

Can blushed and kissed Tin. "I know I don't usually say this but I love you too Daddy."

Tin smirked and another session of love making happened this time, Can slept like a log with how sated he is.

---------------

What Can didn't know is that Tin is just waiting for a perfect time to give him the rings that were hidden in the deepest part of Tin's bedside drawer. The rings that will tie them together.

--------------------

A/N:

I know I am supposed to make an update on my stories but my wrist still hurt. I am also still busy with work and I really need to sleep for a week T.T

Anyway, this is a story that I tried to make checking how far my wrist could go. My failed attempt in a comedy but turned to fluff. 

Hope this is to your liking.

Prompt came from: https://otp-fanfic-ideas.tumblr.com/