Chapter 1

This story contains S2 two spoiler so if you didn't finish that then fuck off, for your own good. Sorry <3

There are many things in this world that can give people serotonin. If that is what the happy brain chemical is called. I dunno, I never took science. Whatever, some people like nature, spending time with friends or pets. However, there are a few that enjoy screaming openings.

An out-of-tune voice sang loudly in the big empty house, a girl to be more specific. The question may be, what are they singing?

Fucking Shinzou wo Sasageyo, you fucking idiot.

Now, this is who you call (Y/N), our protagonist of the story. Now, I will not continue to describe what her appearance is, oh no-no. Who in the right mind would want another blonde-haired blue-eyed y/n who is 'not like other girls. I sure wouldn't, that's for sure.

Anyway, this is (Y/n). Currently, she is singing the opening of a very popular anime. Which one? I hear you ask.

Well, I hope you would be based on the fanfic you are reading at what could be ungodly hours, but I will still answer it for those who just clicked on something.

Attack on Titan. That's it.

A very good show, recommend it to those who don't know about it. Although some people may not be able to handle that death that is portrayed all over the show. Like me, now I'm just seen as some person who cries over the death of many nonimportant characters. But hey, that's how it is.

Everyone is fucked because they all die in the end.

Anyway, I'm kinda getting off-topic right now. Back to the story you sad lonely fucks.

Our protagonist, (Y/n), was watching the second season of Attack on titan. Enjoying what was left of her freedom before the school year began once again in the fall or late summer. August.

Oh, the torture of homework and responsibilities. Knowing that if you didn't get dat diploma you'd be in the streets. Or at least that's how teachers described it.

The (s/c) girl sat back down on her seat and continued to watch once the catchy opening ended. She is currently finishing the second season. It may have aired a long time ago, but her other anime enthusiast friends told her to wait until the whole series was out and for the hype to cool down a little. Since they didn't want her to get spoiled by the internet. And let's just say, spoilers are not cool man. However, she did get the go during summer break so might as well watch it.

Speaking of spoilers, if you have not finished season 2 then I'd recommend you get your ass out of here and move to another story.

Still here?

Alright, let's continue.

"Damn, can't believe that big tittied bitch just .... Wow," she commented. From what her friends have said about them was more hate when they reached this part of the series. However, our protagonist was a little bit more curious about why they had done it. First, the cool lesbian came out, as a titan but to the blonde chick too. Then after that just zero to a hundred in a matter of seconds. She had to rewind it a couple of times to see if they read it or heard it right. Things just kept escalating.

A yawn had then escaped their lips, "damn it really is 1.47 am. A bit early. Usually sleep is for the weak, but I'm kinda the weak right now." Just like that, she dropped her head on the desk in which she was watching the show.

The next morning they had surprisingly woken early with a big pain in their neck. Although it was easily ignored with thoughts on what it'd be like that there.