Queen of Naboo

A/N: Yes I'm aware in the actual movie the Phantom Menace Obi-Wan is 25 but for the sake of my story I just felt he should be younger (19) you are (16) so I hope this doesn't bother you too much.

You stare out of the window in your quarters of the Jedi Temple looking out the city of Coruscant.

You sigh and fall onto your bed, landing on your back. After you were informed of the new mission you were to embark with Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan you had been training relentlessly with your master.

A knock came to your door and you shot up as Obi-Wan appeared in the door way leaning against the frame.

"You ready to go? Qui-Gon's waiting." He stood with a smirk on his face but it faltered when you lied back down.
  "What's wrong?" He came to your side and sat beside you.

  "Nothing I'm just tired. I've been training non-stop after Qui-Gon told us about this mission." You sighed and sat up again.
"He just wants to make sure we're prepared." He put his hand on your shoulder.

  "For negotiations?" You give him an unamused look.
"Perhaps." He grins and nudges you gently before he stands and holds out his hand.

You take it and instead of jumping up right away  you pull him down onto the bed and you proceed to jump up and run away.
  "Haven't you outgrown these games?" He asks chasing after you.

  "What's the matter? Getting too old to keep up?" You tease picking up your pace twisting past other Jedi's passing through the corridor.

You two weren't very old at all, Obi Wan who was only three years older than you was currently 19
You come to a sudden halt when you see Qui-Gon and freeze until Obi-Wan spots him as well and comes to a sliding halt.

He bumps into you and you fall against the wall him falling beside you. Qui-Gon folds his arms and raises a brow.

"The floor's a bit slippery right here. Wouldn't you say so Obi-Wan?" You turn to your fellow padawan who turns to you and back to Qui-Gon

"Sorry Master. We were just-" He tried to explain but he was cut off.

"Fooling around. Come on our ship's ready." He turned and started towards the hanger bay and you both exchange a look before following him.

—————————-
You, Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon pace around a meeting room before sitting at the table waiting for the Viceroy.
You started bouncing your leg and you finally spoke,
"Master something's off I can feel it." You looked around the room.

Obi-Wan discreetly grabbed your hand to calm you down and you mostly did, that was until Qui-Gon shouted.
"I feel it too master." Obi-Wan backed your claims.

"Something's trivial here but concentrate young padawans, the negotiations will be short." He reassured and a droid walked in with three glasses. You each take one, you and Obi taking a drink while Qui-Gon holds his in his hand swishing the liquid around.

Suddenly you hear a loud explosion as it rumbles through the walls and the three of you jump up igniting your sabers and the droid jumps back in shock dropping his tray.

You stand for a moment waiting to see what happens until a thick green smoke begins to fill the room.

  "Dioxis" Qui-Gon says and you all take a large breath holding it in. You retract your lightsabers and the door opens. You hear a battle droid speak.

"Check it out, we'll cover you." It says and in return another one replies.
"Roger roger."
You look to Obi-Wan barely able to make out his face before the three of you light your sabers, illuminating the toxic gas in green, blue, and purple.