Poetry part 1 " Redemption"

Redemption:

I get up from the dark place I once belonged to

I get up from the dark place I once belonged to. The handling I once again now forgave. I drown and rise to reach her. I struggle between emptiness and darkness to find a way out. The pain that spreads like wildfire heals while the heart beats less and less. The pleasant pain makes me take control as the light approaches my face. Now the time was staffed and my verdict is about paying its price. When I saw her an angel so beautiful without life.

Written by: KaylaWriters
———————-

Part 2 " Redemption"The emptiness I feel is irresistible and a part of me no longer remains

The emptiness I feel is irresistible and a part of me no longer remains. Like an arrow straight through my chest, I stand alone weak. Everything I have done is now a thing of the past. Crying rivers want to make themselves visible when I fear the truth. It once stole that lived by my side lying like an empty shell in my arms. Only then did my fate come true and I know what I have to do. The heat spreads and is filled with energy through the powerful force I live on. When they later abandoned and displaced there were only seconds left. It was time to go.
Written by: KaylaWriters
———————

Elevated feelings.

So far I've come and so far I'll fall. I do see that I no longer can resist the call. Now that she's standing here so innocently but yet so guilty. Hearing my thoughts as I hear the whamming from your heart. The longer it takes the more guilt restores and awakes. I did have not much of a choice and I never asked to get to know her by hearing that voice.