A little tease

Izuku, in a relationship with one whom she thought loved her at first, became really abusive. He would always hit her for doings things wrong, not doing something exactly as he says, or even if something was his doing, he would always hit her.

Time goes by and Izuku has a child. Its not like she could leave him now as she needs someone to help her with her child. So when the child got old enough(about 3-4 years old) he would always start yelling at her while Izuku stepped in to make sure he doesn't hurt the child, which resulted in Izuku getting hurt a-lot. Izuku went mute due to her abusive boyfriend not allowing her to talk. She and her daughter learned sign-language so that they could talk to each other.

While Izuku was taking care of the child, her boyfriend would always be going out or on the phone talking with someone. Its been like that for a couple of months, tho things started to get dangerous when he messed with a certain group of people. Lets just say, they were ruthless. They said and promised that when they find him again that they'll make sure he dies, and hurt everyone that he's close to, and that's what happend.

They killed him.

They kidnapped them.

They hurted her.

HE loves her.

heh

Heh

HeH

HEH

HAAAAAA

I hope your interested in this story

Anyways bye~~~~~