Ending Love

Hey, my name is Malfoy, Draco Malfoy. Last spring there was a very big war. If I say big, it must be very dramatic. To explain: My parents are deatheater, me too, but didn't wanted to be. I did this for my father, he is very coward. My mother always says, that I might do not the same mistake. She's very careful with me, I think she...loves me...but what is love? How can I notice if I love someone? 

I noticed it. Since I met Granger, Hermione is her first name. I always say Granger, cause for our family, she is a mudblood. If she is there, my heart feels warm and my skin turns into Goosebump. I very very hope, that Weasley is going to treat her better, he always tells her what to do and he doesn't treat her lovely, more like a hostage or something like that. I know it sounds crazy, it is crazy, very crazy and inplausible. I have to hate her, because of my father. If I would tell, that she is someone special for me, everyone will laugh. I am the blond, rich, conceited and beautiful Draco Lucius Malfoy.

Now, you know, who I am, who my mother and my father are and who Hermione is. But I want to tell the whole ,,Romione Story" and how it broke up.

It was summer, the holidays after the Battle of Hogwarts. Ron and Hermione were moving into the grimmauld place 12, the old house, hided in London. The Grimmauld Place is family Black's old house and a good place to make plans against Voldemort, for the order of phoenix. Harry Potter, the ,,hero of Hogwarts" has invented the Dumbledore's Armee, the kids version of the order of phoenix, but Dolores Umbridge found it out and canceled the group with my help. I must say, that I was envious, because my friends were fake. My friends only liked me because of my money. 

Ron and Hermione were moving into the Grimmauld Place. Ginny, Ron's little sister is in a relationship with Harry and these both lovely birds were also there. I think that they had a good time...until...my father found out, that they recover there. He and the remaining deatheaters, were surprising them. They were three persons only three, my father, Travers and Selwyn. Ginny was kidnapped by Travers and Harry slept. Hermione was been chased away, back to Hogsmeat. And Ron I don't know what happened with the filthy, little Weaslbee. 

One week later...the holiday ended and we have been let Ginny go, because the Ministry in London had us in view. She saw Harry again and was very happy, she had given me the promise, that she doesn't betrayed me. I wasn't involved in this action and I am really sorry for it. Hermione stayed in Hogwarts, Goyle told me (He stayed with Crabbe in Hogwarts and helped by cleaning and reperating the castle). She looked very affraid and everyday, we met in the Great Hall, I saw her tremble. In this moment, I noticed, that I like her and that she is not so uncareable for me, as I thought. I was very sorry, for everything I did and I regret my whole life, I regret myself. I also was to shy, for talking with her, about her problems. What will she think? And what if, she doesn't like me? Of course she does not like me! How could she likes me? I treated her very very bad and inhumane. 

But then! Then there was my...our moment! She sat on a bank, on a frosty and cold bank in the alley to Hogsmeat. She cried. She cried and trembled. Her body was full of blue spots. A large one scraped on her cheek and a strangler on her Neck. I gave her my jacket, then I quietly asked, what happened. She didn't reacted. Hermione was shooked. Too shooked, for speaking or moving. I asked her, if she made experience with violence or something like that. Hermione nodded slightly. Then there came a slow and quiet sound out of her mouth:,,Ron". She trembled harder. My mind was full with the situation here. It was to much, but why not to help her? First I elevated her, because she was to weak, to walk. Then I brought here to the School infirmary. Mrs. Pomfrey was very friendly and understood, what was going on. Hermione was thankful to me. She also told me, that it was over with Ron. I was happy. She luckily broke up. The situation was not good or happy at all. But now I was caming nearly to her.