Intro

Hi guys.

First Fanfic Guys. Please don't judge. Pwease....

So I've been thinking about this story in my head for a really long time, and I finally decided to put it on Fanfiction Sites to share it. Disclaimer: This story is heavily based on 'History Is All You Left Me' by Adam Silvera. Check it out, it's an amazing book and I highly recommended. While this is based on his amazing book, this is my original story. Please don't try to copy without my permission. Thank you! I'm gonna keep this short, please enjoy this story and keep rude comments on the low, please. Please remember that the characters are my creation(for the most part) and that rude comments really hurt and discourage me, and I think that I'm speaking for all the people who try to write on here. But, don't let that discourage you from offering constructive criticism. Also, if you do not like gay/homosexual ships or pairings, please do not read. Thank you! This story is about heartbreak and recovering from heartbreak. It starts off at Tej's house, this will be one of the main characters in the hopefully good book.

 One other thing, I need to tell you about the format of this story. In each chapter, there is a piece from the present and a piece from the past. The pandemic is nonexistent in this reality. This is already too long. See you later in Chapter One!

Guys, I need a cover picture! If it is possible, can one of you give me a cover photo or recommend someone who can provide a cover photo? It's greatly appreciated. Thank you so much!

~pragzdadestroyer