The Exam

𝐴/𝑁
--------------------------------------------------------------
𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑔𝑢𝑦𝑠!! 𝑌𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑛𝑎𝑚𝑒 𝑖𝑠 (𝑦/𝑛). 𝑌𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 (ℎ/𝑙) (ℎ/𝑐) ℎ𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 18 𝑦𝑒𝑎𝑟𝑠 𝑜𝑙𝑑! 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑡𝑠 𝑎𝑙𝑙 ℎ𝑜𝑝𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢 𝑒𝑛𝑗𝑜𝑦!!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(𝑌/𝑁) 𝑃𝑂𝑉

The elevator just reached it's stop to the place of the exam. "𝐹𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦." You thought to yourself. You enter the room, everything felt so tense. You couldn't help but shiver just by looking around at everyones cold faces. Your scanning the croud when suddenly a short green man walks up to you and says,"Hello there glad you can make it! Here is your badge number 406. Keep it on at all times please." He then walked away to his post. You put the badge on when a small boy aproaches you.

"HI THERE!!" He says while shaking your hand. An older looking man behind him exclaimed "GON YOU CAN'T JUST- oh hi there." Gon the little boy scratches the back of his head and says,"Oh sorry I just thought it was nice to see another kid my age around here." You laugh out loud. "I'm not a kid, but thanks for the compliment." "𝐼 𝑔𝑢𝑒𝑠𝑠 𝐼 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑒𝑥𝑝𝑒𝑐𝑡 𝑡ℎ𝑎t 𝑏𝑒𝑖𝑛𝑔 5'2 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑙𝑙"

"Hi my names (Y/N)." "Gon" says the little boy. "Leorio" says the man. A blonde boy emerges behind them extending his hand saying "Kurapika" "Nice to meet you" you say. Right before you were about to explain you weren't 12. You heard screaming from behind you.

You turn around to see a man on the ground screaming as his arms turned into flower petals "𝑞𝑢𝑖𝑟𝑘𝑦" you think to yourself.

You then notice a jester looking man saying, "You should apologize when you bump into someone" You thought this was kind of funny and chuckled louder than you wanted and it echoing throughout the whole room.

No one really cared or minded it except for that Jester looking dude, he noticed me immediately and looked straight at me with a grin on his face. I felt his bloodlust from here, so in response I let mine out as well. Seeming surprised by this he turned his into a light smile and turned away. I did the same turning around into surprised faces on Kurapika , Gon and Leorio.

"What?" you say nochalantly. They change their faces back to normal and shrug it off. That's when the door opens and a man Mr.Satoz is going to start the first phase of the exam. He was saying some things about the exam but you didn't really focus on it. All you could focus about was that jester dude.

"I wonder" you said under your breath.

𝐴/𝑁
--------------------------------------------------------------
𝑆𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑎 𝑠ℎ𝑜𝑟𝑡 𝐼 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑐𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑠 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑒 𝑤𝑟𝑖𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑠. 𝐵𝑢𝑡 𝑑𝑜𝑛'𝑡 𝑤𝑜𝑟𝑟𝑦 𝑖𝑚 𝑔𝑜𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡𝑜 𝑏𝑒 𝑢𝑝𝑑𝑎𝑡𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜𝑑𝑎𝑦. 𝑇ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑘𝑠 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑅𝑒𝑎𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔!!