THE PUSSY FAIRY

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY) 😋

"So you saying you can't get your daughter a box of pampers Aaron ? Really ? You taking pics on Facebook with all this money and stay in every pool party but you can't do for your baby?" Kiera said while holding the phone rubbing her head. "Don't worry bout what I'm doing. I just gave you 50 dollars last month . Make it last .Well... Unless you tryna let me come over there tonight. I can maybe bring some pampers and what ever else you want." Aaron said on the phone. Kiera shook her head and began to cry. "So to get you to be a daddy and buy your daughter some pampers I have to let you come put that little ass drug disease infested thing in me? I'm coo don't worry ..." Before she can finish Aaron finished her sentence. "You will figure it out ! Right ! So why you keep calling me knowing this shit?? You got it . Fuck off my line Keke!" The man hung up. Kiera continued to cry as she looked at her account to see she had twenty dollars until Friday. It's Wednesday. "God if you only knew the stress...I need you right away. Whew cause these niggas.." Kiera said . She took out her half smoked blunt and lit it. She slowly dosed off. She felt hands rubbing down her thighs. She wanted to look down but her body couldn't move. The hands slowly took off her grey leggings as lips began to kiss down her thighs following the pants as they slowly came off. The lips began to slowly kiss her feet while rubbing them with just the right amount of pressure. "Oh ...my ...god ... yaaasss..." Kiera said as she gripped the sheets. "Relax. The Pussy Fairy is here. I got you." A deep voice said. She looked down to see the face became clear. A dark skin man with a bald head began kissing up her thigh. He aggressively pushed her legs back to her head as he slid his tongue inside of her. He gripped her ass tightly while her legs rested on his back. "Watch this ..." The man said while smiling. She heard a vibrating sound as his tongue slid back and forth across her clit . "What the ...Damn ! Fuck ! Shit !" Kiera screamed . "Let me take that stress away...I got you. Leave it with me." The man said while moving his tongue faster across her clit while sucking. Faster... Faster... It's like his tongue knew exactly where to go. Kiera's body felt a chill then a rush as she squirted uncontrollably. "Yes give me all of it..." the man said while catching it all in his mouth. Kiera laid there motionless. "I got you. Relax. When ever you need me just call on me I got you." The man said as he kissed the inside of her thigh and walked away. Kiera woke up and looked around. Her leggings are on the floor. Her bed was wet. She looked to the left by the window. There was a box of diapers and 100 dollars on the dresser.  "What ... the ... fuck..." Kiera said as she laid down staring at the ceiling. Her phone rung with a text from Aaron. "I'm drunk as fuck I'm tryna slide your way . Aye You still need diapers KeKe?"

THE PU$$Y FAIRY (SHORT STORY PART II)

"Girl it just seem like it's never ending ... my job trippin I feel like I'm living check to check . Had a interview I hope it went well but I don't know . Can't get no time to myself cause my kids always need me for something. Can't go get a drink or hang out like I see other bitches doing cause I don't have a sitter and my bd ain't no help at all ... This covid shit got me wanting to start an OnlyFans page ... strip .. scam something. I jus need to relax and get away for a minute... You feel me Shawna?"  Sierra said while rolling up her blunt. The phone was silent. "Damn CJ sit yo ass down damn ! Every time I get on the phone y'all ass start tripping ! Okay yea girl I'm sorry all that going on for you but  let me tend to these boys they kill me I can't get no time ! I'll call you later." Shawna hung up. "Can't vent to nobody . Everyone got they own shit and I understand. Ima smoke this weed Kiera  gave me. She say the stuff will help ... we will see. Crazy talking to my self . I'm the only one who will listen. Whew ... God if you only knew how bad I need to relax." Sierra said while laying in her bed. She got up to lock her bedroom door while the kids ran around yelling and screaming. "Peace..." Sierra said while lighting the blunt. She hit it three times then slowly dozed off to sleep. Strong hands began to rub her feet and kiss her leg. She tried to look down to see who it was but the face was distorted. "You talk ... I'll rub lick kiss and listen to every word. I got you." The man said while slowly kissing up her left thigh. "If this is a dream these damn kids better leave me alone or everybody getting they ass beat!" Sierra said. Her clit became warm as his whole mouth covered it like a warm blanket and began moving his tongue passionately in a circle. He moved his tongue all the way down to her love entrance then back up to her clit. Down ... and up. Hekissed both sides of her kitty while sliding two fingers inside her with a vibrating ring on them. Her body arched as her toes curled. "Talk..." The man said. Sierra tried to catch her breath. "I...I..I... I ... shit boy ..." Sierra said. He flipped her over to her stomach and lifted her on all fours. "Oh... my... damn..." Sierra said as the man began to suck and slurp on her kitty from the back while gripping her feet . He laid on his back and slid under her. "Have a seat ... finish telling me what's bothering you." The man said while gripping her ass to pull her clit towards his mouth. His tongue moved smoothly across her clit and began to pick up speed. Sierra gripped his head as she began to ride his face slowly trying not to squirt too soon. "Damn who nigga is you cause fuck that me and her gotta fight ..." Sierra said while biting her lip. Faster....Faster...Faster... his tongue started to slide across her clit while gripping her ass tighter. " I'm fina ... oh .. my... god ...." Sierra screamed as she came in the man's mouth . She looked down to see his face and beard soaked. He smiled. "Told you I would listen . I got you. Don't stress. All you need is coming... just like you did." The man said as he got up and walked away. Sierra woke up in shock. "I really came... that wasn't no ...where she get that weed from ..." Sierra looked over at her phone it was a message. "Hello . I'm Joe Williams. We would like to offer you an office position with our company. Starting pay is 55,000 dollars a year plus benefits... please call..." Sierra continued to read the message as tears rolled down her face.