Shy Girl meets Mr.BadBoy

In the Morning, Kai-Chan is worried about the first day of school and stayed up all night worrying and had over slept. 

Mother: Kai!! get your butt up before I drag you out of bed!!

Kai: groans* Mom~

Mother: Oh come on please get up..Its the First day of school and....

Kai: Mom...Please don't remind me *gets up and rubs eyes* I been worried about it all darn night....

Mother: *puts hand on her hip* stop being a wuss and get up and take this school year like a man.

Kai: I'm not a man...I'm a girl

Mother: I was making a joke. Come on..I'm going to go make breakfast..hurry up because your late.

Kai: Ugh *starts getting ready*

                                                                            Down Stairs

Father: How is she *drinks coffee*

Mother: *rolls eyes* like you care..you barely even talk to the girl

Father: I try *feels bad* I try every day

Mother: Yeah right *makes Breakfast* Come On Kai!!

Father: *looks at paper and is hurt*

Kai comes crashing down the stairs. Wearing blue shorts with a jacket tied around  her waist, Hair is down, wearing a necklace, and wearing a blue and white shirt. 

Kai: I'm here *looks at her father* H-Hi dad *hoping to get a answer*

Father: H- *phone rings and answers it* 

Mother: *rolls eyes and looks at Kai*

Kai: *looks down* *whispers* Doesn't he see or hear me.....*looks at mother* Mom I'm not hungry anymore

Mother:But....

Kai: I'm not hungry anymore...*leaves house*

Father: *ends call and looks around* where did Kai go

Mother: *gets angry* She left because her stupid father didn't even want to say hi to her and even look at her.....*whispers* So focus on that damn job, Forgets that he has a daughter. *storms out*

Father: *tears fall slowly* *whispers* I'm trying