Just a Swim in The School Pool

After a long day of studying, I decided that I needed to cool off at the pool. I walked to my driveway. "it's pitch black," I sighed. When I got into my car, I threw my swimsuit onto the passenger seat next to me while checking my watch to only find out that it was 10pm already. "That won't stop me," I thought, yanking my seatbelt into place.
I got there fairly quickly, fore I only live about 10 minutes from the school. I grabbed my swimsuit, quickly changed in my car, and started to walk towards the pool area. "That's odd, I hear splashing," I thought to myself. I walked closer. I saw a handsome man with huge biceps and green hair stand up, water dripping down his abs. It was my boyfriend, Makoto Tachibana. He turned around and looked at me with the sweetest smile. I blushed. "I'm surprised to see you here," Makoto said enthusiastically, "Come join me in the water." "How could I say no to such a sweet baby," I laughed. I jumped in the pool.

I felt something hard bash me in the head and was quickly knocked unconscious. The last thing I saw was Makoto's sweet face and his hand reaching down towards me.
I finally awoke in the locker rooms, Makoto's lips on mine...