V- early morning

You woke up in the most comfortable bed on earth, your boyfriend's bed.

Kim Taehyung or people would know him as V is your 3 years boyfriend and you visited him last night and slept in with him because he just came back from tour after 3 months.

You woke up and threw on one of V's white collared long sleeved blouse because your sweater was too uncomfortable and walked out of the room. The first thing you smelled was the aroma of your favourite breakfast, blueberry pancakes. You hurried down the stairs and saw taehyung cooking up some pancakes and you decided to scare him from the back so you ran up to him and hugged him from the back but he didn't flinch abit. "morning love." he chuckled. "ugh, aren't you scared?" you pouted and he turned towards you after finishing his ladt pancake. When he turned to face you, he widened his eyes and stared at your breasts. "what are you looking at? haven't you seen them before?" you chuckled.

TAEHYUNG POV

I turned around and found Y/n wearing one of my blouse that is partially see through and her breasts were perking up with her nipples obviously able to be seen.  Boy, have her breasts grown bigger. just then, a cheeky little idea came up to my mind when I saw thst she wasn't wearing any panties either. I brought her to the dining table and sat her down. "whipped cream?" I asked and she nodded. just then, I purposely pretended that her fork dropped accidentally and it lamded between her legs so I bend down to pick it up and made sure I blew some hot breath onto her nippls as well as her hole.

I could totally see that she stiffened up and not long later I "accidentally" spilled milk over her body and took amd napkin to dap the breasts and brought her to the sofa so that I could "clean her up properly" I ripped off the blouse amd left her naked on the sofa. "taehyung ahh~" Y/n said very shocked "I've been on tour for 3 months waiting for the day to feel your body again and today is the day." I growled in my husky voice and laid her down on the sofa I went to the dining table and grabbed a few cream puffs and made my way back.

now, the real tease is here. I took 2 cream puffs and squeeze the cream onto her nipples and ate the rest of the puff. she whimpered at the coldness of the cream and bit her lip. I took off all my clothing and squeezed some cream on my manhood and shoved it into her mouth. "I know you love cream puff, so have some of mine." I told her and started thrusting my manhood in and out of her mouth until I came.

I moved onto her neck and gave her hickies everywhere. then I started teasingly licked her breasts in a circular motion not wanting to touch her nipples yet, I kissed all the way down to her woman hood and blew into her hole before squeezing the rest of the cream onto her womanhood and she moaned.

I figured it was time so I licked away the cream on her nipples and kissed her on the lips letting my tongue slide in.

then I moved my way down her womanhood and licked away all the crean and without any warning, I drilled myself into her hole and she screamed at the sudden penetration and started moaning crazily when I pulled out. j started slow to become a tease "ahh, taehyung ahh faster." I didn't go any fasted because I wanted her to moan my name at her top of her lungs. "I'm not going faster of you ain't moaning louder." I told her "AHHHH! TAEHYUNG AHHH! PPALI PPALI! I NEED YOU!" she moaned and screamed, I smirked and shoved my junior into her and pulled out fast and pushed in fast making sure to go very deep and from the experience of 3 years of sex with her, I knew where her g-spot was and hammered that spot mercilessly and she became a moaning mess "AHH TAEHYUNG RIGHT THERE! AHHHH!" Sbe panted louder and I knew she was going to cum so I sped up "I'm cumming!" she screamed. "me too!" I groaned and with the last pound we came together and I pulled out of her and cum overflowed onto the sofa.

"you're the best." I said and kissed her on the forehead and drifted off the sleep when we just woke up.

The End I hope you enjoyed it :) I'll try to improve :) thank you for reading :)