the beginning

Mattia comes to your house and picks you up to got to the winter dance with his friends . you hear a loud knock coming from your front door u go running downstairs excitedly "mattiiiaaaa" u scream joyfully . (a/n - do y'all act like its in real life?) He runs up and picks you up from your waist and starts kissing you softly with his big juicy lips you wrap your tan legs around him.

Y/N POV- every single time we hug i get a little wet... i think its almost the day that we gonna do it i always carry condoms with me in my wallet. ether friday or maybe tonight ?....

mattia POV- oh fuckk that tight dress with the red heels and the long hair *rolls eyes back* i run up too her to give Bella a hug then i feel her soft tan legs wrap around my waist and all im thinking of rn is pushing her onto the bed making her scream my name

they have there school dance but after they all meet in aloe vara house to have a pool party. everyone knew to bring cloths except for you. ofc tia never told you on purpose so he can see you undress in ur new black laced lingerie. 

you run upstirs mattia follows you u go into aloe room tia walks in u forget theres a window to the pool from the room soo everyone sees u change. tia closes the blinds puts the LED Lights on red and dark red its all dark u cant see bc u left ur glasses downstairs in the table . you forgot mattia was there,u start to feel hands wrap around ur waist... tia picks you up throws u aganst the wall saying in his tierd voice" never say its my fault and 2 why u showing them there not ur daddy i am your daddy and you listen to me.you say in ur shakey voice"yes tia" he pushes u onto the bed rips off the leggings and the thong and with no warning he slides into u with all his power. pounding and pounding he flips you over u arch ur back u still feel is 12in dick ponding inside of you and throbbing u start cryinngg and screaming"d-d-d-daaaddddyyyy s-s-sstop itss hurrtunngggg mee"he stops starts tying ur hands to the head bored with his black rose hoodie starts kissing you down to ur neck and out of nowhere alejandro comes in says" i-i- im sorry umm imaa go" tia says "no, stay join us " ale rips off his shirt all u see is his boner and his abs. u say come here ale lemme help u with that u start giving his the glizzy glock 3000 *ale rolls head back grones * tia shoves his dick inside of u witch has u scream his name. tia leaves  its just u and ale u oush ale onto the bed u start ridding him like a bull all u hear are mA0ns and claps outside of the door. u lay on the bed ale on top of u slowlly rubbing ur clit with his thumb and his two middle and ring finger inside of u and has his other hand in ur neck hes kissing u all over leaving hickys everywhere under ur boobs on ur thights on ur shoulder and chest. then yall leave....