Chapter one: Winnie Wonka

Winter and Winnie Wonka Winter's point of view. I stood by Charlie's school,waiting outside the gate. The doors to the front of the school  opened and many children came running out. I spotted Charlie,trying to get past the crowd of kids. "Hi,Winter." Charlie said as he walked over to me. "Hey,Charlie." I replied ruffling his hair. We made our way back home,walking on the icy sidewalks.  "How was school"? I asked. "Not too well,I was bullied again". Charlie murmured. I stopped in my tracks and looked down at him. "I'm sorry.Remember, Those kids don't what they are talking about. They are just jealous." I said. I patted his back and we finished our journey home. "We're home". I shouted as Charlie and I walked through the door. "You're just in time for supper and there's a special someone you would to meet". Mrs.Bucket told us as she put some soup  in our bowls. We ate dinner,and soon, it was time for bed 🛏. I walked upstairs to the bedroom Charlie and I shared. I sat on my bed and looked out the window. "Do you remember anything from your childhood "? Suddenly Charlie asked. "No. I wish I did though". I replied. I looked down at the necklace on my neck. It had the word 'W' on it. Lillian Alexandria Bucket was the only one of her family that found me.She also told her family that I was wearing the necklace. She also claimed that I  must've gotten lost. I was about 4 years old when she found me. I sighed and went to sleep. Still Winter's point of view. The next morning, I woke up to the sun shining in my face. I rubbed my eyes and looked over to Charlie, who was still asleep. I looked over the window. I went outside to get some fresh air and Lillian Alexandria Bucket came to join me. Just then,then this guy came up to me and pushed me to the ground. "Help. Somebody!" I screamed. The man covered my mouth and snatched the necklace off my neck. "NO!" I chased after him.I couldn't catch up. I dropped to ground and started to cry😢. That necklace was the only thing I had from my old family. "Winter". Lillian and Mrs.Bucket yelled together as they ran to me.Lillian Alexandria Bucket wrapped her arms around me as I sobbed. "Shhh,Everything's okay now". She calmly said, rubbing my head. We came back inside. The rest of the day, I cried and cried. "That's all I ever had left..... and he took it away from me... That necklace was the only thing that I remember about my family". I whispered to myself. "Winter? You OK?" Charlie asked. "No! I'm not OK!" I yelled. I felt bad. "I'm sorry Charlie.. I didn't mean to yell at you. I'm just upset right now". I hugged him. At dinner,I felt my neck again. It was a habit, I was  so used to feel my necklace on my neck. "Oh.... I forgot... I don't have the necklace anymore." I sighed. I went up to my room and fell asleep. The next day I looked outside the window,to see trucks with the word 'Wonka' on them. They were coming out of Willy Wonka's factory. Lillian Alexandria Bucket said "Look, Charlie it's almost time to get you to school." This time Charlie really was and he had to kiss  his Aunt good bye so he's won the factory but why can't her? Bill dropped everything and Winnie said "Could it be"? Bill said "It's a golden ticket. You found Wonka's last golden ticket in my shop too." So Helen decides that Winnie and I were going with Lillian Alexandria Bucket to the chocolate factory. Lillian Alexandria Bucket said "My necklace is gone"! Lillian Alexandria Bucket's point of view. Who on earth took our necklaces? I have no idea who took Winter's necklace without asking. 

We have no idea what happened to the necklaces.

So, I wrapped my arms around Winter and I said to her "Winter, Everything is going to be okay" Winter cried and cried the rest of the day. The necklace was the only thing that Winter had remembered about her family and it almost made cry as well, I mean not to mention that I was with Winter outside to get some fresh air. Winnie came over to my house and she asked "Hey,Lillian. Is it okay if I live in your house with you guys"? I smiled at Winnie and I said "Of course, You can" You see, Winnie was adopted by us meaning me as if I was like a sister-in-law figure to her. Winnie was happy that she was adopted by us meaning me  so my brother Clark was retired from THE BENCHWARMERS and he said that he,Gus, Howie, Mel and Richie weren't going to play baseball⚾ anymore.

Hey, Guys. Just a reminder that I'm going to be updating a story about Wisteria Wonka and the chocolate factory. Love y'a.

This is Gabriela Jimenez's point of view as Samantha Bucket.

I tried to reason with our brother, Richie  but nothing seems to be working. I just found out that Richie was already gone somewhere but I don't have any idea where our brother went, He's missing somehow.