Episode 1 : Part 1

This is the Malum Mansion where Hell's creator and my grandfather, Satan has brought the first two hell-born, most influential and powerful families together under the same roof for decades, since I was born; the Magne Family (my father and the ki...

This is the Malum Mansion where Hell's creator and my grandfather, Satan has brought the first two hell-born, most influential and powerful families together under the same roof for decades, since I was born; the Magne Family (my father and the king of Hell, Lucifer, my mother and the queen of Hell, Lilith, my little sister, Abaddon and me) and the Von Eldritch Family (Frederick, Bethesda, Helsa, and Seviathan). This place has fourteen rooms, four floors, and huge walls surrounding the mansion. Some would consider this place a palace, but for me...this place is a prison. I was born and raised here, but this mansion has never been my home. I never felt wanted here. My grandfather...has never loved me. In this mansion, I'm nothing more than some weak little girl who everyone pushes around and kicks down. That's my life.

Charlie opened her bedroom door quietly and checked to see if anyone was awake before walking out, closing the door behind her. She snuck downstairs and headed to the stable, leading the black horse out of the mansion. She did her best to close the door to the mansion quietly and quickly before getting on the horse, riding away.

But I'm not a little girl anymore. One day I'll fly away from here and find my true home, a place where I truly belong. As the sun rises, a miracle will come into my life. Whatever that miracle is, I'll be here waiting for it.

Charlie rode her horse to the mountains where you could see the intersection of Heaven and Hell. She immediately walked to the edge once she arrived at her favorite spot. She smiled widely as she walked to the edge and closed her eyes, opening her arms as if she were flying. She loved feeling the wind against her, the feeling that made her forget her worries and gave her hope for a better life.

I'm still looking and I know that miracle is looking for me too. It'll come and take me to where I truly belong.

After a while, she sat down on the edge taking in the view. She loved how the highest part in the mountains was the only part of Hell that turned blue. It was magical and different from anything she's ever seen. As time went by, she saw the sun rising more and knew it was time to get home. She took one last breath before getting up and walked back to her horse.

"Come on, time to go. The sun came out." She said softly to her horse. "What? Are you sad?" She asked softly, petting the horse's head. "Don't worry, we'll be back tomorrow. But we have to be home before anyone wakes up. You know how my grandfather is." She sighed, rolling her eyes. "And you, young lady? Where are you coming from? You know you can't do anything without my permission." She mocked, making her voice sound older before letting out a small chuckle. "Come on, we're already running late." She smiled, getting on the horse, and rode off again.