- o n e ~

"you think i didn't know?" jungkook pulls jimin's hair, making the other release a quiet whine.

jungkook has jimin pressed on the hood of his car, his raging boner nestled between jimin's plump ass.

"i- i don't know what you're talking about, sir." jimin whispers.

"hmm.. are you sure?" jungkook grinds between jimin's ass cheeks. his other hand slapping jimin's bare pussy, underwear have been taken out when he was eating jimin out before they left their house. jimin flinches, a high pitched surprised sound escape from his red-bitten plump lips.

"shh.. do you want other people to see you? do you want them to watch as i fuck you? i bet you do, you little slut. that's why you're dripping so much, right?" jungkook slides two fingers inside jimin's pussy and gathers his slick, before bringing it up to jimin's mouth.

"suck it, slut." jungkook watches jimin open his mouth and let the fingers in his mouth, tongue immediately wrapping around the two fingers.

"good boy." jungkook gently pecks jimin's cheek. he then harshly pulls jimin to the back of the car and pushes him in before getting inside also.

jungkook pulls jimin to his lap, flipping the pink skirt upwards to reveal jimin's wet cunt, his cute little pink clit peaking between the slicked folds.

he circles his thumb slowly as he presses at the peaking clit. jimin gasping and shivering, more slick pushes out of jimin's pussy, making jungkook's jeans wet.

"you were such a slut in the store, jimin. bending down for men. are you that desperate for dick?" jungkook strokes jimin's neck, before wrapping his veiny tattooed hand around jimin's neck.

"i- i-" jimin starts but gasps when jungkook tightened his grip around jimin's neck, completely blocking the air way.

"shh- shh, did i tell you to speak? quiet down, slut." jimin breathes heavily, getting as much as air he can into his lungs when jungkook takes his hand off jimin's neck, instead, replacing it with his mouth, nipping at the pale neck.

"you were such a needy slut, jimin. can't you last not having sex for a month? do you need cock inside of you everyday?" jungkook slips a finger inside jimin, still rubbing at the rubbed-abused sensitive clit.

"is that why you were bending down earlier? the other people almost saw your tight wet pussy, jimin. do you know that? of course you do, you're such an attention freak. always misbehaving so you could have my attention all the time." jimin gasps and moans, the now three fingers inside him ramming at his pussy. his orgasm coming like a tidal wave.

"ahh jungkook.. jungkook! hmm.. please..!" jimin shakes, hands gripping jungkook's shoulder, back arching, pushing his big tits in jungkook's face.

"please what, baby? come on, say it out loud." jungkook smirks.

"please, sir. let me come, please." jimin cries, jungkook slowing down a bit, but still fast.

"hmm?"

"sir! please, sir! i want to come. please, i want to come! let me come, sir!" jimin screams.

"such a brat, always wanting to get what you want. come." jungkook bites at his lips and grins when he hears jimin scream, tits completely covering his view, he can feel jimin's thighs shake violently as he squirts and squirts into the car seat and jungkook.

jimin's come spraying everywhere.

jimin slumps, the powerful orgasm taking all of jimin's energy.

but still manages to say "thank you, sir." a rule after they have a scene to know if jimin is fine.

"good boy. you were such a good boy, baby. always letting me do whatever i want." jungkook strokes jimin's hair with his clean hand, wiping the other one that is dripping with jimin's come on the car seat.

his worker would clean it anyway, all of them are used to cleaning come-soaked, sweat-soaked whatever it may be.

"are you sleeping?" jungkook says, jimin hums in reply, almost into the dream land when a harsh slap comes into his bare ass cheeks, making him fully awake.

"you think we're done, yet? baby, we were just starting. i'm not done with you yet, after what you pulled." jungkook says with a deep voice.

"you're mine, and only mine. only i am the one only allowed to see your pretty parts."

25/11/20
-jiminxx-

there's a part two, dw ;)