Chapter One

3rd POV:

This is all happen when a child in ching ching city an extra ordinary child was born who radiated light, after that reports of people with superpowers popped up across the globe no one knew what was causing these so called quirks before long the supernatural became totally normal dreams a reality.

The world became a super human society with about 80 percent of the population possessing some mysterious ability while 20 percent are being treated like trash or some waste of space.

Streets look like scenes from comics books a city swirled with chaos and confusion a new profession dominated our common knowledge.

It was an age of HEROES.

And there is unexpected child that will change it beliefs defying that quirks is needed to become a HERO and his name is Izuku Midoriya.

Izuku POV:

Hi my name is Izuku Midoriya is diagnosed and born quirkless learn the sad truth that all men are no created equal, when I was four years old I learned that some kids have more powers than others. But that won't hold me back, it only helps me and pushes myself to do even better.

It's been 10 years since my mom and dad learned that I was quirkless and everything happens that day really change my life to its fullest. Kacchan my best friend become my childhood bully, people looking at me with disgust but I don't care about them all I need is my parents who really believe in me to become a great hero.

And I believe in a saying that "what wrong being a hero without super powers? Isn't SUPER HERO without powers is still a HERO as long as you help other people to be happy?"

~~~~~~~~~~Flashbacks~~~~~~~~~~

4 years old Izuku

3rd pov:

Today is July 15 2XXX Saturday, and today is Izuku Midoriya's 4th birthday and he was so excited because in this very day is going to know what his quirk is and he regret it.

The little young boy woke up early jumping in his own bed screaming "TODAY IS MY BIRTHDAY AND I'M GONNA LEARN WHAT MY QUIRK IS!!!" and then started running to his mom and dad room climbed up to their bed screaming "WAKE UP! WAKE UP! WAKE UP! "While jumping and giving his parents a thousand watts of smile. "Good morning and happy birthday day sweetie" Inko Midoriya said rubbing her eyes because of the brightness of the smile thinking 'Needed to protect that smile' "yeah! Good morning and happy Birthday son" Hisashi Midoriya said also rubbing his eyes because of the same reason because of his sons bright smile and also thinking that he needed to protect his smile too while petting his untamed green hair.

"Thanks you mom and dad" the little child reply still smiling "when we will leave to see the quirk doctor?" izuku continued.

"Sorry son but I will not be able to come with you and your mother to the quirk doctor because of my job but always remember whatever happens I will support you on your dreams ok?" izuku's dad said/asked making izuku lower his heads little then up again and smiles to his father to reassure him then says "it's ok dad at least I always know that you'll support me with my dreams" making his parents smile too.

"Aahhhh, sweetie its only 6 am and the quirk doctor will open at 8 am their two hours left before the quirk doctor so why not wash yourself first? You too honey while I'm cooking for our breakfast?" izuku's mom asked making the two of her boys realize how early it is.

"Sorry if I woke up you two, too early I'm just excited of what my quirk is" izuku whispered in an apologizing tone "no, it's ok son people says being early people or early bird makes you a better person" hisashi said to brighten up his son which is effective. by the way izuku is a really smart boy that can toe to toe with principal nezu when it comes to intelligence.