Introduction

I've lost track on how long this has been going on. You're not yourself anymore. Stop thinking about him it's only going to get worse. Fuck him he's an asshole.
Oh sorry, you're probably wondering what the hell I'm talking about. You'll get into it. First of all I should tell you who I am. I'm you, well maybe not exactly you but you can think of me as your voice inside your head. I know your thoughts and I kinda kontroll you. I'm your good friend who help you through the darkest of times. Trust me, my advice is good. Anyways you should probably get going. Your first singing lesson in forever starts in 15 minutes.

As you walk down the streets of Turku you feel different. Different from the other thousands of times you've walked down this exact street. It's that same street, season, time and outfit but that doesn't change the wierd feeling in your body. All of Finland seems darker. Is it because of him? Ouch. Only the thought of him makes you crazy. I thought you would be fine at this point. FORGET HIM, he's a piece of shit. Since he messed up you've just been fucking depressed. You have to do something with your life. I like the singing lessons. They make you happy, but you've just ignored going to them lately. Today is the first day in a long time you're actually out of the house. A new group, new people and a new coach. Maybe this is a good chance for you to find happiness in some things again.
I remember the night it happened, all of it. You were at home, bored as always. You called him to ask him if you could come over. He didn't answer. It was wierd, he was a fast answerer (And when I say fast I mean fast). You could see his location on snapchat. He was at home. You decided to go visit him. Literally the worst decision of your life. Because when you arrived that bitch apparently had a girl over. His "real girlfriend". Ugh, I don't even get why you're sad. These are the times I realise we're not actually the same person, because I would've slapped that ass of a person all the way to Mars and not even feel sorry about it.

You arrive at the music school. You stand there for a good minute staring at the door before you actually go inside. This is the most quiet place you've ever walked into. Not a single sound is heard except your clumsy footsteps as you walk into the building. You wonder how this is even a music school when no music is heard. It's dark. You barely even see the beautiful paintings on the walls. Suddenly you hear a sound. It's human steps. They are getting closer. At this point your just paranoid when it comes to everything. You try to hide behind the jackets when you hear the footsteps get closer and closer. Your weak ass heart keeps pounding in your chest like it's about to come out. Suddenly the steps stop and the person is now standing right in front of you. Your breathing keeps getting faster and faster. You're hyperventilating. You feel a hand on your cheek as the person tries to move the jackets from your face. As the person moves the jackets they reveal the most beautiful person you've ever seen. Right there in front of you he stands. His black hair is nicely cut and with some gel it's shaped to lean to the left. His eyes are golden brown and stare intensively at you as you inspect his whole body. You can tell he's been working out. You get pushed back into reality when he opens his mouth to say something.
-"Who are you hiding from?", he asked with a smirk on his face.
-"I...I don't know".
Your voice was shaky.
-"I've met a lot of people and I've gotten a lot of first impressions, but you're gonna make it to the top with this one!"
He laughed. He had the cutest smile ever, and his voice was extremely calming. You laughed too. It was the first time you had laughed in a long time.
-"Come on, you can't sit here hiding in the jackets, I got you."
He grabbed your arm and pulled you out of your hiding spot.
-"Thanks".
-"No problem, I'm Jacob by the way".
Jacob. It echoed in your head as he said it. You were going to remember that name and you knew you would meet again.