Double Date

Among Us and the letter Q both had crushes on each other for ages. Today they were set to go on a double date.

The letter Q was wearing a tuxedo. Among Us was wearing a red dress.

Among Us was going with the letter F and Q was going with the game Paper.io.

The two walked into the Italian restaurant, and the server host asked if they're whole party was here. Among Us replied, "Not yet."

Thirty minutes and a lot of angry calls later, Q went up to the server host, "Do you have a table for two available?"

The server host nodded, "yes."

A new server seated them, "Hello, what would you like to eat?" He asked.

Among Us and Q looked at eachother, then Q answered for the two, "We'll share a spaghetto." The server nodded and walked away.

Among Us and Q awkwardly proceeded to make small talk until the server came back with their dinner. On the plate was a single spaghetti noodle; a spaghetto.

Among Us picked up on one end and Q picked it up on the other. They were about to have a Lady and the Tramp moment, but then Among Us pulled away.

The server presented the bill, and Q paid for it.

Among Us and Q walked down the road and stopped on a vista of the city right as the sun was setting.

Among Us stared up at Q's blue orbs and subconsciously did a Debby Ryan. "You look beautiful," Q commented. Among Us felt her face turn red, "T-thank you,"

The two leaned forward, so close that they could feel each other's breaths. Q bent down, his lips against Among Us's cheek, brushing it lightly—and still that light touch sent shivers through her nerves, shivers that made her whole body tremble.

Among Us then reached up and pulled him down to her. He kissed her gently, carefully, but it wasn't gentleness she wanted, not now, not after all this time, and she knotted her fists in his suit, pulling him harder against her. He groaned softly, low in his throat, and then his arms circled her, gathering her against him, and they fell on the grass, tangled together, still kissing.

Q looked at Among Us, "Would you—" His breath hitched, "Would you like to go to the movies next weekend?" Among Us nodded instantly, "Yes."

Q smiled, "Awesome. It's a date,"