1

kagehina <3

fluff included!!

it's currently 9 am, the sun shining through the small window and hitting the carpet floor over the wood. one room, a big queen bed, and two boys, hinata and kageyama. 

kageyama holding hinata after falling asleep together. practice wasn't until tomorrow, so no worries were in their mind. they fell asleep peacefully, stupidly in love with one another. they held each other tightly, hinatas still as for kageyama, his leg was over hinatas hip and his hands wrapping him by his neck, holding him tightly. hinata listening to the heartbeat of kageyama, half awake as the other was completely in a deep sleep, dreaming of who knows what. probably something of hinata or the things he just wanted to say to him.

hinata and kageyama have already become boyfriends, but kageyama recently has been tempted to tell him "i love you" but he hasn't been ready to do so. they were in their 3rd year, almost time for them to separate into their own lives yet, of course, they'd meet each other once they were able to. though they could be really busy, they would find time for each other because they hate the feeling of separating, and so, this was the reason kageyama held hinata closer each day, he wanted to feel him next to him every hour, every second. making his heart beat faster each time, making him feel loved, the love he couldn't ever experience because he always felt like a disappointment. but for hinata, hinata always found kageyema as his complete love. he never found kageyama disappointing in any way, and thats what kageyama loved so much about him. thats why he felt safe, in the arms of hinata.

the phone started ringing and the sun started getting covered by the white misty clouds, the room got a big darker but the room was filled with the sound of a buzz. it was kageyamas phone. he woke up but without moving his left arm that was holding hinatas head on his chest, he grabbed the phone. 

"hello?" he said in a deep raspy voice that had shooken hinata and sent shivers down his spine, making him realize he was with a very tired kageyama. hinata loved kageyamas voice, especially when he was tired or half awake. he found it very beautiful, very attractive, and found it very comforting.

hinata heard the other person on the phone, but barely, it was so muffled, and he was half awake so he couldn't realize what was going on, but all he heard was kageyamas "mhm" or "yes" and those were his only responses until the call ended and he said "goodbye sir". 

kageyama looked to his left to check on hinata and saw his eyes open. "o-oh did i wake you up?" he asked worried that he could've woken up hinata.

"no, i've been awake for a while now," he said giving kageyama a small kiss on his jaw, which caused kageyama to blush and give him a kiss on the forehead.

"so, what are we going to do today?" kageyama asked hinata, as he had no clue what to do. he had something planned for around 6 when the sun started to fall, but other than that, he left it all up to hinata.

"hmm... i don't know, maybe we should play videogames, or go to those little shops and get some food!" hinata suggested, kageyama nodded and continued to tell him his plan.

"okay, so we should do that, and then i have a little surprise for you but thats at 6 at sunset... we're going to do a picnic, what do you think about that?" kageyama asked hinata, which made hinata blush and smile.

"aa!!! wait,, a picnic?? oh my god!!! is it in-" hinata got cut off by kageyama.

"don't ask, it's a surprise, i can't contain myself from telling you if you ask me" he said laughing softly, which made hinata blush.

"i'm going to take a shower" hinata said getting off kageyamas bare chest and sliding off the bed, walking into the shower.

kageyama thought about everything he was going to do in the afternoon, and how much fun it was going to be, but mostly just how he was planning on telling hinata "i love you".