Denki's Childhood

(flash back) Nobody's POV

A little boy with blonde hair and a black lightning bolt on the left side sits at a table alone for lunch while kids rushed passed him trying not to engage. The boy opens his lunch bag and pulls out a hamburger and starts to unwrap it and eat it. The boy ate his  food quietly as a girl tripped falling against him causing his quirk to activate in defense. Electricity started to emit from his body, shocking him and the girl. Nobody helped even though they wanted to, they all knew how painful Kaminari's quirk can be. Eventually Kaminari got his quirk to stop, him passed out along with the girl.

(After Kaminari wakes up, in the principal office with his mom)

"Mam, we have given your son enough chances considering the circumstances but, he hurt a girl really bad, until he can get control of his quirk it isn't safe for him at school around so many people" The principal explained. "So you're kicking my son out of school? Where is he supposed to go now? You are the only school who would allow him under the circumstances!" The woman asked. "We are very sorry, here is a list of o line schooling programs"

Three years later

"Denki! I'm home" his mother yelled
"Denki?" She shouted again. The lady ran into her son's room to find him on the ground surrounded by electricity bolts crying. "Denki!" She yelled running to him without thinking getting shocked. "M-Mom? No stay back! Ow!" He yelled.  Kaminari felt bad about hurting his mom so he tried to stop his quirk but only made it worse. Soon Kaminari wake up in his floor of his room and looked over to see his mother lying on ground. "Mom?!?" Kaminari cried. There was no answer he tried shake her awake but it was no use. He listened to her chest and there was no heartbeat. Tears filled his eyes as he ran through the desolate streets in fear. Kaminari turned a corner to bump into a tall man with patchwork and black hair. "Hey watch were your going kid" The man said. Kaminari looked up and wiped away his tears. "Hey what's wrong kid?" The man asked, Kaminari didn't answer "Do you have a home?" The man asked. Kaminari slowly shook his head no. The man took his hand "C'mon kid the streets is no place for you"

End of chapter